Global Bio Active Protein Market is segmented By Source(Animal-based, Plant-based), By Application( Animal Nutrition, Dietary Supplements(Human health and nutrition), Functional food & beverages, Cosmetics and Personal Care, Others )), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global "Bio Active Protein Market" is expected to grow at a CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2029.
- Bio-Active proteins are the protein fragments that impact the physiological and functional activities of the body. In addition to nutrient supply, the bioactive proteins are responsible for various physiological functions, as these proteins are anti-hypersensitive, anti-oxidative, anti-thrombotic, and anti-microbial.
What’s trending in this market?
- The growing concerns of consumers over diet has led to an increase in demand for functional foods
- Awareness about health and diet among consumers is increasing worldwide. So, they are inclining more towards functional foods for adequate nutrition. The increasing global demand for functional foods will automatically boost the market for Bio-active proteins.
- The percentage of the aging population and chronic diseases incidents are increasing
- Bio-active proteins play a vital role in preventing and protecting various diseases. They enhance digestive health, bone health, cardiovascular health, immune function, blood pressure, and help in weight loss. Bioactive proteins have an extensive range of functional, nutritional, and biological features.
- Increasing demand for cosmetics & personal care products
- Bio-active proteins are used extensively in cosmetics & personal care applications such as color cosmetics, skincare products, shampoos, conditioners, soaps, bath products, fragrances and deodorants, and shaving foams and creams.
- Consumers in developed countries like the USA, UK, France, China, Australia, Germany, and India are spending heavily on these products. Therefore, the demand for Bio-active protein in these regions is high.
- The report segments the Global Bio-Active protein market by source, application, and geography. By reference, the report segments the market as Animal-based and Plant-based bio-active proteins. The Plant-based bio-active protein segment is expected to generate in the coming years because of the increasing vegan population and the number of consumers seeking meat alternatives.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- By application, the report segments the market as Dietary Supplements, Functional food & beverages, Cosmetics, and Personal Care, and Others.
- Functional foods & beverages are expected to grow considerably in the forecast period to 2025.
- By Geography the market has been segmented as North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the world. North America is a rapidly growing market for bioactive proteins owing to the increasing demand for sports and nutritional food. Consumers in North America are highly focused on their health and fitness.
- Also, due to the busy lifestyle and work culture, consumers in North America are opting for ready-to-eat and ready-to-drink food and beverages, which has given immense scope for manufacturers in North America. Bioactive protein market to develop products specially catering to the functional food and beverages segment.
- However, currently, North America falls behind Asia-Pacific in the sales of Functional Foods & beverages. Asia-Pacific region due to its large population leads the sales chart.
- The report profiles the following companies- Archer Daniels Midland Company, Kerry Group, Cargill Inc., Omega Protein Corporation, Ajinomoto, Du Pont, Bunge Ltd., Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd., Royal DSM, CHS Inc., and MYOS RENS Technology Inc.
What are the critical application segments of this report?
- Animal Nutrition
- Dietary Supplements(Human health and nutrition)
- Functional food & beverages
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
Botanical Supplements Market