Automotive Engine Management Systems Market
- Global Automotive Engine Management Systems Market is the emerging market, and it is expected to grow at CAGR of XX% during the period (2018-2025).
- Engine management system is the significant component of a vehicle and is also responsible for adjusting the ignition timing and for controlling the amount of fuel being injected.
- Also, the engine management system is an electronic control unit and which receives signals from multiple sensors, makes calculations and sends the output signals to carry out various functions and operations within and around the engine.
- The major factors that influence the demand for automotive engine management systems are booming automotive industry coupled with increasing registration of new cars, expansion of global players into emerging nations and stringent government regulation on reducing vehicle emission. The automotive engine management system market is entirely dependent on the automobile industry.
- Over the past few years, the global automotive industry market has experienced a booming phase as many new technologies are coming into the market. Geographically, Asia-Pacific region has registered as the fastest growing region, but European region has dominated the global market in terms of revenue followed by Asia-Pacific.
Automotive Engine Management Systems Market Drivers
- The availability of funding has eased the purchase of cars, which has shown a rise in the use of engine management systems. The other factor responsible for the increase in vehicle sales is the macroeconomic development and the growth in the global middle-class consumers and demand for car sales.
- The major restraints for the engine management system market are high cost of the engine management system.
Automotive Engine Management System Market Segmentation
- The Gasoline Engine Management System electronically controls combustion parameters to increase engine output and reduce emissions, and fuel consumption and gasoline direct injection helped to save fuel up to 20% and reduce CO2-emissions.
- The Increasing demand for fuel-efficient and low-emission gasoline vehicles and rising requirement to meet the stringent fuel and emission parameters will lead to the rise in the adoption of EMS in gasoline vehicles.
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU) precisely calculates and delivers the ideal air-fuel mixture. ECU also regulates the idle speed of the engine and limits the top speed of a vehicle.
- The passenger cars segment is accounted for the major shares of the automotive engine management systems market. Factors such as high demand, the increased sales numbers, and stringent emission norms in the developed and developing countries will contribute to the growth of this industry segment in the coming years.
Key market segments covered
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
By Engine Type
- Gasoline Engine
- Diesel Engine
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
Why purchase the report?
- Identify commercial opportunities in Global Automotive Engine Management Systems Market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Global Automotive Engine Management Systems Market by segmentation level.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key Automotive Engine Management of all major market players.
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institute
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Automotive Engine Management Systems Market
1.Automotive Engine Management Systems Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the report
2. Global Engine Management Systems Market Overview
2.3 Porters five force analysis
2.4.1 Supplier Power
2.4.2 Industry competition
2.4.3 Threat of new Entrant
2.5 Threat of Substitutes
3 Market Segmentation
3.1 By Vehicle Type
3.1.2 Passenger Cars
3.2 Commercial Vehicles
3.2.1 Light Commercial Vehicles
3.2.2 Heavy Commercial Vehicles
3.3 By Engine Type
3.3.1 Gasoline Engine
3.4 Diesel Engine
4 Geography Analysis
4.1 Asia Pacific
4.1.5 Rest of Asia Pacific
4.2 North America
4.2.4 Rest of North America
4.3 South America
4.3.3 Rest of South America
4.8 Rest of Europe
4.9 Rest of World
5 Competitive Landscape
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Key Strategies Adopted by Major Players
5.3 Product Benchmarking
6 Company profiles
6.1 Robert Bosch Gmbh
6.2 Delphi Automotive
6.3 Denso Corporation
6.4 Continental AG
6.5 Hitachi Ltd.
6.6 Mitsubishi Electric
7 Global Automotive Engine Management Systems Market- Appendix
7.2 List of Tables
7.3 Expert Panel Validation
7.5 Contact Us