Global Weight Management Supplements Market is segmented By Form (Soft Gel, Pills, Powder, Liquid), By End Users (Men, Women, Senior Citizens), By Distribution Channel (Drug Store, Health & Beauty Store, Hypermarket/Supermarket, Online Sales, Other Sales Channel), By Ingredients (Vitamins & Minerals, Amino Acids, Botanical Supplements, Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Weight Management Supplements Market is expected to grow at a CAGR during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- Growth in obesity cases, increasing awareness of lifestyle diseases is driving the demand for Weight Management Supplements. They help in maintaining fitness without any need for a dietary meal or exercises, improve their immune system and build muscle mass.
- The global weight management supplement market is segmented by form, End users, distribution channel, and ingredients. By product type, the market has been segmented into a Soft gel, tablet, powder, and liquid.
- The powder segment occupies the dominant share in this segment, mainly due to the convenience of consuming it.
- By distribution channel, the market is segmented into Distribution Channel such as Drug Store, Health & Beauty Store, Hypermarket/Supermarket, Online Sales, and Other Sales Channel.
- The online sales channel is considered as the major among this segment as it facilitated the growth of these products, mainly due to due to ease of use and convenience.
- The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- North America is leading the global market with a significant contribution from the US.
- This is mainly due to the growing popularity of natural and organic ingredients for weight loss and also the presence of leading players is helping this region to maintain its leading position.
- The Asia Pacific is also considered as a significant region in the market. The growing obesity and diabetes are majorly contributing to the growth in this region.
Scope of the report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- Weight Management Supplements Market is segmented based on End Users such as Men, Women and Senior Citizens. The market is also classified based on the Ingredients such as Vitamins & Minerals, Amino Acids, Botanical Supplements, and Others.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Abbott Nutrition, Glanbia Nutritionals PLC, Herbalife, Lovato Health Sciences, Oriflame, Atkins Nutritional, Nestle SA, Nutrisystem, Bioalpha Holdings Berhad, Amway, and White Heron Pharmaceutical.
Twin Neck Dosing Bottle Market
Large Volume Parenteral (LVP) Market
Shingles Vaccines Market