Syringes and Needles Market is segmented By Product Type (Blood Collection Syringes & Needles, Ophthalmic Syringes & Needles, Bone Marrow Syringes & Needles, Catheter Syringes & Needles, Dental Syringes & Needles, Epidural Syringes & Needles, AV Fistula Syringes & Needles, Pen Syringes & Needles, Fine Aspirating Syringes & Needles, Biopsy Syringes & Needles, Intravenous. Syringes & Needles, Spinal Anesthesia Syringes & Needles, Suture Syringes & Needles), By Usability (Disposable, Reusable), By Therapeutic Application (General Surgery, Diagnostic, Respiratory, Orthopedics, Cardiovascular, Dental, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Urology, Others), By End User (Hospital, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Homecare Settings), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Syringes and Needles Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
The market is driven by increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, chronic intestinal disorders, along with the increasing adoption and demand for safety syringes and needles over conventional reusable syringes and needles. Syringes and needles are a sterile medical device that is used to inject fluid into or withdraw fluid from, the body. These are the most widely used medical disposables across the globe. However, high risks of infections associated with the administration of drugs by syringes and needles as well as increased risk of needlestick injuries are likely to hamper the growth of the global syringe and needle market.
As per DataM Intelligence, Syringes and Needles Market study analysis offers an in-depth outlook on the market containing quantitative and qualitative data. It gives an outlook and forecast of the global market based on market segmentation. It also provides global Syringes and Needles Market size, and growth, along with the latest trends, opportunities, and forecast till 2029 for the global market with esteem to major countries such as the United States, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, European countries, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, and rest of the countries over the globe.
Among all regions, the North American region is expected to hold the largest share of the global market over the forecast period. Syringes and Needles Market in the United States and Canada produces the utmost share. Whereas the European Syringes and Needles Market is projected to continue its presence globally during the period of 2022- 2029.
Syringes and Needles Market Scope
By Product Type, By Usability, By Therapeutic Application, By Application, and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other key insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
- The global Syringes and Needles market report segments the market by type, by therapeutic application, by usability, by end-user, and by region.
- By type, the market is segmented into blood collection needles, ophthalmic needles, bone marrow needles, catheter needles, dental needles, epidural needles, AV fistula needles, pen needles, fine aspirating needles, biopsy needles, intravenous needles, spinal anesthesia needles, and suture needles.
- By therapeutic application, the market is segmented into general surgery, diagnostic, respiratory, orthopedics, cardiovascular, dental, neurology, ophthalmology, urology, and others.
- By usability, the market is segmented into disposable and reusable. Disposable syringes control the largest market share in the global syringes and needles market.
- Regionally, the market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW. North America dominates the global syringes and needles market due to positive government reforms. For instance, the US Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act provides specific regulatory guidelines to syringe and needle manufacturers for the development of safety syringes.
- The report also profiles the following companies in the Syringes and Needles market – Becton Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Terumo Corporation, Covidien Plc, and Smiths Medical.
- Blood Collection Syringes & Needles
- Ophthalmic Syringes & Needles
- Bone Marrow Syringes & Needles
- Catheter Syringes & Needles
- Dental Syringes & Needles
- Epidural Syringes & Needles
- AV Fistula Syringes & Needles
- Pen Syringes & Needles
- Fine Aspirating Syringes & Needles
- Biopsy Syringes & Needles
- Intravenous. Syringes & Needles
- Spinal Anesthesia Syringes & Needles
- Suture Syringes & Needles
By Therapeutic Application
- General Surgery
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Home care setting
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe (Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- North America (The USA, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- Rest of the World
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Projected CAGR value of the Syringes and Needles Market?
Syringes and Needles Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during the forecasting period 2022-2029.
Which region controlled the global market during 2022-2029?
North America region Controls the Syringes and Needles Market during 2022-2029.
Which is the fastest growing region in the Syringes and Needles Market?
Among all regions, Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market share during the forecast period.
Safety Syringes Market
Prefilled Syringes Market
Remote Patient Monitoring Market