Global Soy Protein Market is segmented By Type (Soy Protein Isolates, Soy Protein Concentrates, and Soy Flours, others), By Application ( Food (Bakery & Confectionery, Meat Alternatives, Functional Foods, Dairy Replacements, and Infant Foods), Feed(Livestock, Aquafeed, Cattle, Poultry, Swine) ), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The research also revealed that the global Yogurt Market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9 % during the forecast period (2022-2029).
About Soy Protein and growth factors of the global soy protein market
- Soy Protein is a rich source of plant-based protein is widely used for vegan diets. Glycinin and conglycinin constitute approximately 80% of the total soy protein content, which helps decrease cholesterol levels.
- It also consists of lectin and lunasin which have anti-cancer properties.
- The Soy Protein market is segmented into types such as Soy protein concentrates, soy protein isolates, Textured Soy Protein, Soy flours, and Others (soy grits, hydrolyzed soy proteins).
- The market is further segmented based on an application such as Food (Bakery & Confectioner, Meat Alternatives, Functional Foods, Dairy Replacements, Infant Foods, and Other Food Applications) and Feed (Livestock, Cattle, Swine, Poultry, Pet Food, and Aquafeed). The report segments the geographies by region, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
Textured Soy Protein Segment
- Soy chunks or textured soy protein, often called TSP, are majorly used by the food industry in many foods products, mainly foods that resemble meat products such as beef, pork, or chicken.
- TSP is produced from de-fatted soy flour, soy flakes or soy concentrates with an extrusion process. This extrusion technology can form a fibrous matrix that is almost similar to that of meat.
- The principal use of texturized soy protein products is as a meat extender in meat products such as patties, fillings, and meatballs, etc. Up to 30% of the meat can be replaced by hydrated texturized soy products without loss of eating quality.
- Textured soy protein is rich in protein and low in fat and sodium, with at least 35% on a moisture-free base. It also contains the right amount of fiber and isoflavones.
- The Food and Drug Administration determined that diets 25 g of soy protein (four daily servings of 6.25 g soy protein) can reduce levels of low-density lipoproteins (bad cholesterol) by as much as 10 percent.
- DuPont's SUPRO XT isolated soy protein ingredient is specifically tailored to function optimally in dry blended beverages, ready-to-drink (RTD) products, and neutral or acidic beverages.
- Midwest Ag Enterprises, (MWA), has introduced NutriVance a soy protein into animal nutrition. This product has proven its efficiency in replacing the fishmeal in the aquafeed diet.
Scope of the report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies, which occupy a formidable portion of the global soy protein market share including Archer Daniels Midland Company, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Cargill, CHS Inc., Kerry Group PLC, Wilmar International Limited, Nisshin Oillio Group, Ltd., Ruchi Soya Industries Limited, AG Processing Inc, Devansoy Inc., The Scoular Company and Bio press S.A.S.
Key takeaways from this report
- Visualize the composition of the Soy Protein market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Soy Protein by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Soy Protein market-level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the vital Soy Protein products of all major market players.
Whey Protein Market
Dairy Protein Market