- The Global Silage additives market was valued at USD xx million in 2016, USD xx million in 2018, and is forecasted to reach USD xx million by 2023, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecasting period (2018-2023).
- In the USA, 99.9% of chickens, 97% of laying hens, 99% of turkeys, 95% of pigs, and 78% of cattle were raised and sold as meat. Cattle and poultry farming are the primary livestock of factory farming.
- According to the data provided by the Food and Agriculture Organization, there is a significant growth in the consumption of chicken and pork from 2010 to 2013.
Market Growth and Trends
- Increasing demand for nutritious food is encouraging the farmers to use the silage additives in the feed to increase the productivity. Silage reduces the oxygen and increases acidity rapidly in the fodder, as it stabilizes and preserves the forage.
- Increase in demand for meat and other dairy products led to the industrialization of animal farming.
- So the farmers started modernizing the equipment as well as including additional inputs like feed additives that enable the growth of the animals thereby increasing overall productivity.
- For animal farming, fodder is an essential part as it helps in healthy growth of animals, which results in increases in overall production.
- But the availability of fodder and its nutrient content is a significant concern for this industry. The reason for the problem as mentioned earlier is that the growth of the silage highly depends on various factors such as climate, soil, water, etc.
- The climatic conditions are very uncertain from the past years, and this profoundly impacts the farming of silage.
- To reduce such instances on the nutrient content of silage, the bile silages were applied with inoculants and chemical additives to obtain the right nutrients. These additives also help to retain the quality of the silage, irrespective of seasons and climatic conditions.
- Silage is the primary source of animal nutrition. Hence, the livestock farmers prefer to add the silage additives to increase the nutrients in the silage. The increasing growth of animal nutrition is spurring the growth of the silage additives market.
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. Silage additives Market is segmented based on additives such as Inoculants, Acids & Organic acid Salts, Enzymes, Adsorbents, Chemical Inhibitors. Further, the market has three segments based on the application namely Cereals (Corn, barley, oats, others), Legumes (peas, alfalfa, fava beans, others) and others.
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes BASF SE, ADDCON, ADM, American Farm Products, Bratt brothers, Cargill Inc., CHR. Hansen Holdings, Envirosystems, ForFarmers, KW Forage system, Lallemand, Nutreco, Organic farmers, Volac International Limited.
Why purchase this report?
- Visualize the composition of the silage additives market across each indication, regarding type and applications,
- Highlights of the vital commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in silage additives by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the silage additives market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the vital silage additives products of all major market players.
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Chapter 1 – Global Silage Additives – Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 2 – Global Silage Additives- Headlines & Trends
2.2 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 3 – Global Silage Additives – Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Porter 5 Forces
3.3 Global Animal Feed Production Scenario
3.4 Regulatory Analysis
Chapter 4 – Global Silage Additives- Additive Analysis
4.1 By Additives
4.1.1 Acids & Organic acid Salts
4.1.3 Chemical Inhibitors
4.2 By End-Users
4.2.1 Cereals (Corn, barley, oats, others)
4.2.2 Legumes (peas, alfalfa, faba beans, others)
Chapter 5 – Global Silage Additives- Livestock Analysis
5.1 Global Silage Additives-livestock Overview (Share of the application/end-user)
Chapter 6 – Global Silage Additives- Geographical Analysis
6.1 Global Silage Additives- Geographic Overview (Share of the regions)
6.2 North America
6.2.1 The USA
6.3 South America
6.4.2 The United Kingdom
Chapter 7 – Global Silage Additives- Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2 Price Trend Analysis
7.3 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7.4 Product Benchmarking
Chapter 8 – Global Silage Additives- Company Profiles
8.1 BASF SE
8.4 American Farm Products
8.5 Brett Brothers
8.6 Cargill Inc.
8.7 CHR. Hansen Holdings
8.10 KW Forage system
8.13 Organic farmers
8.14 Volac International Limited
Chapter 9 – Global Silage Additives- Appendix
9.2 List of Tables
9.3 Expert Panel Validation
9.5 Contact Us