Table of Contents
Global Polyurethane Market is segmented By Raw Material (Toluene Diisocyanate, Polyols, Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate, Others), By Product Form (Adhesives & Sealants, Coatings, Elastomers, Flexible Foam (polyurethane foam, thermoplastic polyurethane, polyurethane foam market), Rigid Foam), By End User (Automotive & Transportation, Appliances & White Goods, Bedding & Furniture, Building & Construction, Footwear, Packaging), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The global polyurethane market is estimated to reach a market value of USD 67,800.87 million by 2027 and will grow at a CAGR of 5.83% in the period 2022-2029.
- The market value was USD 45,661.31 million in 2018.
- Consumption of polyurethane was estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.82% in the forecast period to become 36.12 million metric tons by 2025.
Drivers and Restraints
- Growing construction and automobile markets have increased the usage of bio-polyurethane in the construction sector and refrigerators sectors.
- Volatile raw material prices and growing environmental concerns are major factors restraining the growth of the polyurethane foam market.
- The polyurethane market size is segmented based on the product type, raw material, end user, and geography.
- By application, the furniture sector is estimated to have the largest market share of 33.12% in the polyurethane market forecast period.
- It is estimated that the global consumption of polyurethane was 21.31 million metric tons in 2017 with furniture sector accounting for 7 million metric tons.
- By product type, the flexible foam market accounted for the largest market share of 32.38% in 2017 and is estimated to have the highest market value by 2025.
- By geography, the Asia-Pacific region had a major market share of 52.1% in 2016 followed by Europe and North America.
- Large consumption of polyurethane in India, China, and Japan is increasing the demand for polyurethane market.
- China is the second largest producer of polyurethane in 2017.
Some of the major companies in the industry include
- Huntsman Corp
- Covestro AG
Polyurethane Sealants Market
Polyurethane Foam Market
Remote Patient Monitoring Market
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy