Table of Content
Global Packaging Printing Market is segmented By Type (Flexography, Gravure, Digital, Others), By Material (Plastic, Paper & Paperboard, and Others), By Application (Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, and Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Packaging Printing Market Share, Size, Demand Insights
195 Pages report analyses the global packaging printing market shares, size, recent trends, future market outlook, and competitive intelligence. Packaging printing usage in different packaging processes such as paper & paperboard is on the rise. Demand from Packaged food, and beverage companies in ‘Europe’ is spiking. The competitive rivalry intensifies with Hp Inc. and others active in the market.
- Packaging is the technology that is used for protecting products from distribution and storage purposes. Package printing is a type of label that is a graphical, written, and electronic representation of the package.
- Furthermore, packaging printing is used in different packaging processes such as paper & paperboard, flexible packaging, glass, rigid plastic, metal, and others.
Packaging Printing Market Scope and Summary
By Type, By Materials, By Application, And By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other vital insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To realize the suppositions considered for the review, Request for Free Sample Report Click Here
Packaging Printing Market Dynamics and Trends
- Technological advancement has played a substantial role in package printing technology. Manufacturers are looking for high-quality packaging and printing solutions and focusing on reducing manufacturing costs. Packaged food, beverage, and personal care product companies are demanding highly competitive, cost-efficient, and visually appealing packaging solutions. Such demands have compelled vendors to use new technologies to innovate their product offerings.
- For instance, over the last few years, there has been a shift toward using multilayer packaging solutions rather than simple paper bags.
- These multilayer packaging solutions are being developed with new materials such as self-venting films, which are used to pack frozen food products, and the food can be steam-cooked within the pack itself.
- For instance, in February 2018, Mondi developed an eco-friendly, fully-recyclable plastic laminate for pre-made pouches and FFS roll stock that is perfect for integration into existing recycling schemes.
- The biggest challenge for packaging printing technology is mainly a lack of high-level technical education in the field; the limited experience of operators and users on or with the new technologies from the Western world. These factors are expected to hinder the swift flow of the global packaging printing market during the forecast period.
Packaging Printing Industry Segmentation and Share Analysis
- By printing technology, the global packaging printing market is segmented into flexography, gravure, digital, and others. Of these, digital printing technology dominates the market, owing to increasing demand for different consumer products with the requirement of effective and low-cost printing technology coupled with aesthetic visual graphics.
- In addition to enhancing the color accuracy and quality of the final printed design, digital printing can be an affordable and environmentally-friendly solution.
- Also, digital printing requires chemicals and inks, and the impact on the environment is significantly reduced because the need for pre-press procedures is eliminated.
- The companies are focused on product launches and collaboration to maintain a competitive edge over other players. For instance, in November 2018, Nosco, Inc., a subsidiary of Holden Industries, Inc., announced that it would expand its brand protection portfolio with a new covert security solution utilizing HP Indigo Invisible Inks.
Packaging Printing Market Geographical Share
- Geographically, the global packaging printing market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW. Of these, Asia Pacific dominates the market in terms of economic growth and population increase in the Asian region.
- Also, the demand for packaging will grow as well, especially in China and India. Though gravure printing is still the dominant technology in the Asia-Pacific packaging printing market, more and more flexo printing machines are slowly being introduced in China and India.
- Further, The high number of packaging gravure printers in these countries shows the huge potential for the gravure industry.
- In India alone, there are approx 500 gravure package printing plants, a significantly higher number than the 350 plants, in total, operating in Europe. Many of the packaging gravure printers in India are not equipped with modern technology.
- However, they are now investing in modern technology to meet the increasing demands of the growing market. For instance, in September 2018, Turner Labels Inc. launched digital printing services with an HP Indigo 6900 Digital Press, the newly released narrow-web press driving demanding data applications including 1:1 brand campaigns and security printing.
Packaging Printing Industry Competition
- The global packaging printing market is highly fragmented with the presence of several local and international vendors.
- There is intense competition among market vendors in terms of printing technology. Also, companies are focusing on product launches to expand their geographical presence. For instance, in February 2018, Hp Inc. launched a high-definition digital press for commercial printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Growth Rate of the Packaging Printing Market?
Grow at a high CAGR of 6.76% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
What Companies Are Included in the Packaging Printing Market?
Regarding printing technology, there's fierce competition amongst market vendors. To expand their particular geographical presence, companies are also concentrating on product launches. Hp Incorporation. launched a high-description digital press for commercial printing photos in February 2018.
Packaging Peanut Market
Digital Printing Market
Printing Machine Market
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy