Optical Coherence Tomography Market
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) is a diagnostic technique provides a cross-sectional view of the retina and images specific non-transparent tissues of other organs.
- OCT is a leading segment of the optical imaging market with a market share of approximately 72%, owing to its early diagnosis of eye-related diseases and ease of access to retinal areas.
Optical Coherence Tomography Market Trends
- Advancements in Photonics and fiber optics field are the primary external factors that favor OCT.
- Market growth is driven by several factors such as the growing prevalence of optical diseases and diabetes, increasing demand for non-invasive surgeries, Technological advancements in healthcare, etc.,
- However, the high cost of the device is slowing down growth.
- To provide quantitative information and improve the diagnosis performance, several functional OCT methods such as polarization sensitive OCT, Doppler OCT or OCT combined with fluorescence are being investigated.
- The aim is to facilitate the manufacturing of compact, low cost and portable OCT systems to reach applications at fundamental level such as the dermatologist, dentistry, etc.,
Optical Coherence Tomography Market Segmentation
Global Optical Coherence Tomography market is segmented:-
- By Product type into Handheld, Tabletop, Doppler, Catheter-based, and others, by Volume Scan as Annular, Raster, Radial, and others.
- By Technology into Frequency Domain, Spatially Encoded Frequency Domain, Time Domain, and others.
- Application into Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Dermatology, and others.
- By End Users into Hospitals, Research Institutes, and Others.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- North America and Europe are dominating the market mainly due to growing healthcare expenditures, advancements in healthcare and favorable government regulations in these regions.
Optical Coherence Tomography Market Report Scope
- This report profiles the following companies: Agfa Healthcare, TOPCON, Michelson Diagnostics, Imalux Corporation, Thorlabs, OPTOPOL, Zeiss, and Novacam Technologies.
- It covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
By Product Type
By Volume Scan
- Frequency Domain
- Spatially Encoded Frequency Domain
- Time Domain
By End Users
- Research Institutes
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe (Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- North America (The USA, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- Rest of the World.
Why purchase the report?
- Visualize the composition of Optical Coherence Tomography market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the OCT market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for critical Optical Coherence Tomography products of all major market players.
- Raw Material & Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
- Service Providers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Optical Coherence Tomography Market
1. Optical Coherence Tomography Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research methodology
1.2. Scope of the Report
2. Optical Coherence Tomography Market – Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Optical Coherence Tomography Market – Industry Analysis
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4. Optical Coherence Tomography Market Analysis
4.1. By Product Type
4.1.4. Catheter based
4.2. By Volume Scan
4.3. By Technology
4.3.1. Frequency Domain
4.3.2. Spatially Encoded Frequency Domain
4.3.3. Time Domain
4.4. By Application
4.5. By End Users
4.5.2. Research Institutes
5. Optical Coherence Tomography Market – Geographical Analysis
5.1. North America
5.1.1. The USA
5.2.3. The UK
5.2.6. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. South America
5.4.3. Rest of South America
6. Optical Coherence Tomography Market – Competitive Landscape
6.1. Market Share Analysis
6.2. Key Strategies
7. Optical Coherence Tomography Market – Company Profiles
7.1. Agfa Healthcare
7.3. Michelson Diagnostics
7.4. Imalux Corporation
7.8. Novacam Technologies
8. Optical Coherence Tomography Market – Appendix
8.2. List of Tables
8.3. Expert Panel Validation
8.5. Contact Us