Needle Free Injection Market
- Needle-Free Injection is a relatively newer technology that delivers drugs or vaccines either intramuscularly or subcutaneously using a narrow, precise fluid stream. Several benefits of the needle-free injection system include self-administration of medications and elimination of needle phobia.
- The global Needle-Free Injection market is set to be worth USD 23 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 16% over the forecast period.
Needle Free Injection Market Drivers and Restraints
- Primary market drivers include reduced healthcare cost, eliminated risk of needlestick injuries among healthcare providers, rising demand for self-injection devices, and improved immunization coverage, especially in developing countries. However, lack of trained personnel is a significant deterrent to market growth.
Needle Free Injection Regional Growth Analysis
- The Global Needle-Free Injection market report segments the market by type, by the source of power, by usability, by application, by end-user, and by region.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into vaccine delivery, insulin delivery, pain management, and others.
- The vaccine delivery application segment is projected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
Needle Free Injection Market Trends
- In 2017, North America has dominated the market, followed by Europe. The rising demand for self-administration coupled with the advantages offered by a needle-free injection system will drive the market in North America. Asia-Pacific provides several opportunities for the market growth own to its high population base and growth in awareness about the benefits of needle-free injections and their application in the treatment of diabetes and other infectious diseases.
- The report also profiles the following companies in the Needle-Free Injection market – Antares Pharma, Endo International, PharmaJet, Bioject Medical Technologies, Medical International Technology, INJEX Pharma, National Medical Products, Valeritas, European Pharma Group, PenJet Corporation, Crossject and so on.
Needle-Free Injection Market segmentation analysis
The scope of the Report:
By Source of Power
- Gas Propelled
By Site of Delivery
- Intradermal injectors
- Intramuscular injectors
- Subcutaneous injectors
- Vaccine Delivery
- Insulin Delivery
- Pain Management
- Home Care settings
- Research Laboratories
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe (Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- North America (The USA, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- Rest of the World
Reasons for purchasing this report?
- Visualize the composition of the Needle-Free Injection market across each indication, regarding type and treatment options, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Needle-Free Injection market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Needle-Free Injection market – level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the critical Needle-Free Injection of all major market players
Who can benefit from this report?
- Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
- Service Providers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Needle Free Injection Market
1. Needle Free Injection Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Scope of the Report
2. Needle Free Injection Market – Industry Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Needle Free Injection Market Outlook
3.1. Market Drivers
3.1.1. Reduced healthcare cost
3.1.2. Eliminated risk of needlestick injuries
3.1.3. Rising demand for self-injection devices
3.2. Market Restraints
3.2.1. Lack of trained personnel
3.3. Threats and Opportunities
3.4. Porter’s 5 Forces
4. Needle Free Injection Market – Segmentation Analysis
4.1. Needle-Free Injection Market- By Type
4.2. Needle-Free Injection Market – By Source of Power
4.3. Needle-Free Injection Market – By Site of Delivery
4.3.1. Intradermal injectors
4.3.2. Intramuscular injectors
4.3.3. Subcutaneous injectors
4.4. Needle-Free Injection Market – By Application
4.4.1. Vaccine Delivery
4.4.2. Insulin Delivery
4.4.3. Pain Management
4.5. Needle-Free Injection Market – By End-User
4.5.3. Home Care settings
4.5.4. Research Laboratories
5. Needle Free Injection Market – Regional, Country-level Analysis
5.1. North America
5.1.1. The USA
5.2.3. The UK
5.2.6. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. South America
5.4.3. Rest of South America
5.5 Rest of the World
6. Needle Free Injections Market – Company Trends
6.1. Market Share Analysis
6.2. Mergers and Acquisitions Analysis
6.3. New Product Launches
7. Needle Free Injections Market – Company Profiles
7.1. Antares Pharma
7.2. Endo International
7.4. Bioject Medical Technologies
7.5. Medical International Technology
7.6. INJEX Pharma
7.7. National Medical Products
7.9. European Pharma Group
7.10. PenJet Corporation
8. Needle Free Injections Market – Appendix
8.2. List of Tables
8.3. Expert Panel Validation
8.5. Contact Us