Global Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell Market
- Molten carbonate fuel cell is a chemical process that converts fuel into electricity. The Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell (MCFC) works at a high temperature (about 650 °C) and offers various advantages.
- Global Molten carbonate fuel cell market is accounted for a market value of USD xx billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of x% to reach USD xx billion by 2025.
Global Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell Industry Outlook
- The high efficiency of the molten carbonate fuel cells and the advantage of low emissions and fuel flexibility are driving the market growth in recent years.
- The growing concerns for environmental pollution and increasing regulations for decreasing carbon emission will further drive the market growth in the forecast period to 2025.
- The high cost of the equipment which is 3 to 4 time high compared to conventional technoloGlobal gies is hampering the growth of molten carbonate fuel cell market.
Global Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell Market Segmentation
- By Fuel type, the market is segmented as Natural gas, biogas, and others. Biogas segment is anticipated to have increased growth over the forecast period to 2025, due to the growing demand for cleaner fuels that cause less harm to the environment, will lead to the rising demand for biogas fuels.
- By platform type market is segmented as portable, stationary and transport. The mobile segment is expected to have strong growth over the forecast period to 2025 with increasing adoption of fuel cells in the domestic applications such as home applications where the user can use molten carbonate fuel cell technology for both electricity and heating application.
Global Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell Geographical Share
- By Geography the market is segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the World. North America is accounted for the significant share in the market due to high disposable incomes and growing investments in the fuel cell technologies.
- Growing industrialization trend in the Asia Pacific region will lead to the strong growth for molten carbonate fuel cell market over the forecast period to 2025.
Global Molten Carbon Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- The competition in the industry is spread among a few large and international players globally. Few prominent players in the sector are FuelCell Energy solutions and Franco Cell with its long presence in the fuel cell technologies.
- Key players in the industry are developing and utilizing molten carbonate fuel cell technologies in cooperation with end users. For instance, in May 2018, FuelCell Energy along with ExxonMobil is re-engineering its fuel cell technology to capture carbon at a power plant in Alabama.
Why Purchase the Report?
- Visualize the composition of the global Molten carbonate fuel cell market across each indication, regarding type and treatment options, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify business opportunities in global Molten carbonate fuel cell market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the global Molten carbonate fuel cell market.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the principal products of all major market players.
Who can benefit from this report?
- Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
- Service Providers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Molten Carbon Fuel Cell Market
1. Molten Carbon Fuel Cell Market - Scope And Methodology
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Scope of the market
2. Molten Carbon Fuel Cell Market - Industry Trends
2.1. Key Market trends and Developments
3. Molten Carbon Fuel Cell Market Outlook
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Molten Carbon Fuel Cell Market Segmentation Analysis
4.1. By Fuel Type
4.1.1. Natural Gas
4.1.3. Others (Hydrocarbons, Syngas)
4.2. By Platform
5. Molten Carbon Fuel Cell Market - Region, Country-level Analysis
5.1.4. Rest of North America
5.2.4. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.4. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. Rest of the World
6. Molten Carbon Fuel Cell Market - Competitive Analysis
6.1. Market Share/ Rank Analysis
6.2. Key strategies adopted by market players
7. Molten Carbon Fuel Cell Market - Company Profiles
7.1. Dupont Fuel Cell
7.2. Cmr Fuel Cells PLC
7.3. Polyfuel Inc
7.4. SFC Power
7.5. Ultracell Corp
7.6. FuelCell Energy
7.7. Franco Cell
7.9. Atrex Energy
8.2. Contact Us