- The Global Medicinal Food Market is an emerging market expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and growing nutritional deficiency are the major factors driving this market.
- Recommendations by doctors are further enhancing market growth, as medicinal foods play a vital role in the treatment process.
- The count is expected to reach 171 million population by 2030. This continuous increase contributes to a rise in market demand.
- Regarding the route of administration, the oral administration takes the highest share of the market owing to its ease of administration and doctors preferences.
- Based on the product forms, the market is segmented into tablets, powders, and others.
- Powders have a significant share of the market as they are consumed in the form of liquid and semi-solid. However, tablet form is expected to witness the highest growth in the market, as the dosage of the product can be appropriately managed in tablet form.
- Based on therapy, the market is segmented into ADHD, Alzheimer’s disease, Diabetic Neuropathy, Nutritional Deficiency, and Others.
- Based on the Route of administration, the market is segmented as Oral, Enteral, and Others.
- The report segments geographies by region into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- The report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- It profiles the following companies: 6.1 B Braun, Abbott, Danone, Mead Johnson, Meiji Holding & Co, Fresenius, Cambrooke, Nestle Health Sciences, Perrigo and Victus.
Reasons to purchase this report
- Visualize the composition of Medicinal Foods Market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Medicinal Foods market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for critical products of all major market players
Who can benefit from this report?
- Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
1. Medicinal Foods Market - Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2. Medicinal Foods Market - Industry Trends
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
3. Medicinal Foods Market - Outlook
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
3.3 Coconut Trade Analysis
4. Medicinal Foods Market - Product-based Analysis
4.1 By Product form
4.2 By Therapy
4.2.2 Alzheimers disease
4.2.3 Diabetic Neuropathy
4.2.4 Nutritional Deficiency
4.3 By Route of Administration
4.4 By Geography
220.127.116.11 The United Kingdom
4.4.3 North America
18.104.22.168 The USA
4.4.4 South America
5. Medicinal Foods Market - Competitive Trends
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
5.3 Product Benchmarking
6. Medicinal Foods Market - Company Profiles
6.1 B Braun
6.4 Mead Johnson
6.5 Meiji Holding & Co
6.8 Nestle Health Sciences
7. Medicinal Foods Market - Appendix
7.2 List of Tables
7.3 Expert Panel Validation
7.5 Contact Us