- The Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is forecasted to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
- The market growth is driven by several factors such as the new technological advancements in medical imaging systems, increasing applications of computer-aided diagnosis and increasing use of imaging equipment due to rising prevalence of chronic diseases.
- However, the market is affected by the stringent FDA regulations and privacy and security concerns.
- The Global Medical Image Analysis Software market is segmented by Image type into 2-D Image, 3-D Image, and 4-D Image.
- By Technology, the market is segmented into Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound Imaging, Computed Tomography (CT), Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Radiographic Imaging, Radiographic Imaging, and Combined Modalities (PET/CT, SPECT/CT, PET/MR).
- By Application, the market is segmented into Oncology, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Urology and Nephrology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mammography, and Others. Further, based on End-User, the market is segmented into Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres, Research Centres, and Others.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into Oncology, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Urology and Nephrology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mammography, and Others.
- The cardiology segment accounted for largest share and is a projected to grow during the forecast period due to rising number of cardiac imaging tests as the number of cardiac disorders are increasing and growing advanced and innovative cardiac imaging technologies.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW. North America dominates the global Medical Image Analysis Software market due to several factors such as increasing prevalence of various diseases, new advanced technologies in imaging systems, increasing number of imaging centers, and raising awareness towards a diagnosis of diseases at early stages.
Scope of this report
- The major players of global Medical Image Analysis Software market include Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, AGFA Healthcare, Esaote S.P.A, Mim Software, Inc., Aquilab, Carestream Health, Inc., and Merge Healthcare Incorporated.
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Reasons to purchase this report
- Visualize the composition of the Global Medical Image Analysis Software market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Global Medical Image Analysis Software by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Global Medical Image Analysis Software market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Global Medical Image Analysis Software products of all major market players
1.Medical Image Analysis Software Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2-Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market -Trends
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
3- Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market – Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
3.3 Regulatory Analysis
4 -Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market- Product Analysis
4.1. Medical Image Analysis Software Market By Image Type
4.1.1 2-D Image
4.1.2 3-D Image
4.1.3 4-D Image
4.2. Medical Image Analysis Software Market By Technology
4.2.1 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
4.2.2 Ultrasound Imaging
4.2.3 Computed Tomography (CT)
4.2.4 Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
4.2.5 Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
4.2.6 Radiographic Imaging
4.2.7 Combined Modalities
4.3 Medical Image Analysis Software Market By Application
4.3.4 Urology and Nephrology
4.3.5 Obstetrics and Gynecology
4.4 Medical Image Analysis Software Market By End-User
4.4.2 Diagnostic Centres
4.4.3 Research Centres
5- Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market- Geographical Analysis
5.1. Asia Pacific
5.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.2.3. The UK
5.2.6. Rest of Europe
5.3. North America
5.3.1. The USA
5.4. South America
5.4.3. Rest of South America
6- Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market – Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Key Strategies
6.3 Product Benchmarking
7- Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market – Company Profiles
7.1 Philips Healthcare
7.2 Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
7.3 GE Healthcare
7.4 Siemens Healthineers
7.5 AGFA Healthcare
7.6 Esaote S.P.A
7.7 Mim Software, Inc.
7.9 Carestream Health, Inc.
7.10 Merge Healthcare Incorporated
8- Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market – Appendix
8.2 List of Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us