- The global Liquid feed market was valued at USD xx million in 2016, USD xx million in 2017, and is forecasted to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
Growth factors of the global Liquid Feed Market
- Growth in the compound feed industry, lack of essential nutrients in the livestock feed is creating a scope for the growth of global liquid feed market.
- The global Liquid feed Market is segmented on the Additive such as Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, and Others. Vitamins occupy the dominant share in this segment, as the end users are focusing on enhancing the quality of the feed so that it contains all the essential nutrients required for the livestock.
- Further, the market is segmented based on sources such as Corn, Molasses, Urea, and Others. Urea takes the lions to share with approximately 60% of the global Liquid feed sources market share.
- The market is classified based on livestock such as Ruminant, Swine, Poultry, Aquaculture, and Others.
- A ruminant is the significant consumers of liquid feed followed by poultry. Increasing demand for meat and meat products in growing economies like China, India, and Brazil are favoring the growth of consumption of liquid feed in this segment.
- The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- North America is the largest producer and consumer of liquid feed with the significant contribution from the US.
- Europe takes the second position in this segment. Usage of intensive farming techniques to meet the demand is mainly favoring these regions to lead the global market.
The Scope of this Liquid Feed Market Report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, Cargill, Incorporated, Dallas Keith Ltd., Land Olakes, Inc., Graincorp Ltd., Ridley Corporation Limited, Quality Liquid Feeds, Inc., Performance Feeds, and Westway Feed Products LLC
Reasons to purchase this report
- Visualize the composition of the Liquid feed market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Liquid feed by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Liquid feed market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the critical Liquid feed products of all major market players.
Target Audience for this report
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Chapter 1. Liquid Feed- Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 2 Liquid Feed- Headlines & Trends
2.2 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 3 Liquid Feed – Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Porter 5 Forces
3.3 Global Animal Feed Production Scenario
3.4 Regulatory Analysis
Chapter 4 Liquid Feed- Ingredient Analysis
4.1 By Additive
4.2 By Source
4.3 By Application
Chapter 5 Liquid Feed- Livestock Analysis
5.1 livestock Overview (Share of the application/end-user)
Chapter 6 Liquid Feed- Geographical Analysis
6.1 Geographic Overview (Share of the regions)
6.2 North America
6.2.1 The USA
6.3 South America
6.4.2 The United Kingdom
Chapter 7 -Liquid Feed- Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2 Price Trend Analysis
7.3 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7.4 Product Benchmarking
Chapter 8- Liquid Feed- Company Profiles
8.1 Archer Daniels Midland Company
8.2 BASF SE
8.3 Cargill, Incorporated
8.4 Dallas Keith Ltd.
8.5 Land Olakes, Inc.
8.6 Graincorp Ltd.
8.7 Ridley Corporation Limited
8.8 Quality Liquid Feeds, Inc.
8.9 Performance Feeds
8.10 Westway Feed Products LLC
Chapter 9 -Animal Feed- Appendix
9.2 List of Tables
9.3 Expert Panel Validation
9.5 Contact Us