Global Liquid Feed Market is segmented by Additive (Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, and Others), By Source (Corn, Molasses, Urea, and Others), By Application (Poultry, Cattle, Swine, Aquaculture, and Others), by end-user (Ruminant, Swine, Poultry, Aquaculture, Others) and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Liquid Feed Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
Growth factors of the global Liquid Feed Market
- Growth in the compound feed industry, lack of essential nutrients in the livestock feed is creating a scope for the growth of the global liquid feed market.
- The global Liquid feed Market is segmented on the Additive such as proteins, Vitamins, Minerals, and Others. Vitamins occupy the dominant share in this segment, as the end-users are focusing on enhancing the quality of the feed so that it contains all the essential nutrients required for the livestock.
- Further, the market is segmented based on sources such as Corn, Molasses, Urea, and Others. Urea takes the lions to share with approximately 60% of the global Liquid feed sources market share.
- The market is classified based on livestock such as Ruminant, Swine, Poultry, Aquaculture, and Others.
- A ruminant is the significant consumer of liquid feed followed by poultry. Increasing demand for meat and meat products in growing economies like China, India, and Brazil are favoring the growth of consumption of liquid feed in this segment.
- The report segments the geographies by region, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- North America is the largest producer and consumer of liquid feed with a significant contribution from the US.
- Europe takes the second position in this segment. Usage of intensive farming techniques to meet the demand is mainly favoring these regions to lead the global market.
Scope of the Market Report
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, Cargill, Incorporated, Dallas Keith Ltd., Land Olakes, Inc., Graincorp Ltd., Ridley Corporation Limited, Quality Liquid Feeds, Inc., Performance Feeds, and Westway Feed Products LLC
Feed Phosphate Market
Pet Food Ingredients Market
Feed Phytogenics Market