Table of Content
Global Industrial Coatings Market is Segmentation By Resin (Polyurethane, Polyester, Acrylic, Fluoropolymers, Plastisol, Epoxy, and others), By Technology (UV Coatings, Solvent Borne, Powder, Water-Borne), By End-Users (Industrial, Transportation, Packaging, Automotive, Aerospace, and others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Industrial Coatings Market Overview
Global Industrial Coatings Market Expected to Reach a high CAGR of 3.8% By 2029
Industrial coatings protect materials from surface deterioration of metals/alloys caused due to moisture, oxidation, salt spray, or exposure to industrial chemicals. Industrial chemicals are used in aerospace, marine, wood, automotive, and other industries.
Industrial Coatings Market Scope and Summary
By Resin, By Technology, By End-Users, and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other vital insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click here
Industrial Coatings Market Dynamics and Trends
Industrial Coatings Market Growth
- Substantial growth in major end-user industries like automotive, marine, aerospace, etc., Harsh and uneven environmental conditions, and increasing pollution levels are majorly driving this market.
Industrial Coatings Market Drivers and Opportunities
- Technological advancements and growth in the construction industry.
- Increasing the use of Nano-coatings.
- Potential prospects for powder coating in shipbuilding and pipeline industries.
- Use of industrial coatings in general industrial applications.
Market Restraints and Challenges in the Market
- Stringent regulatory policies.
- Difficulty in obtaining thin films.
- The requirement of more drying time for water-based coatings.
Industrial Coatings Market Segmentation Analysis
- The market is segmented based on Resin, Technology, and End Users.
- By Resin, the market is further classified into Acrylics, Epoxy, Fluoropolymers, Plastisol, Polyester, Polyurethane(PU), and others.
- Epoxy takes a significant part in this segment with a market share of 32.4%. Rapid growth in the construction industry, where epoxy is used for the concrete floor, is primarily driving this growth.
- By technology, the market is classified as Powder, Solvent Borne, Water Borne, and UV Coatings.
- Solvent-borne coatings are leading this segment taking a significant share of the market.
- Relatively better performance and extensive usage in the primary industries are favoring the growth of this segment.
- However, due to increasingly stringent environmental regulations particularly in China and India, users are shifting from solvent-borne to waterborne coatings.
- By End User, the market is segmented as Automotive, Aerospace, Transportation, Industrial, Packaging, and Others.
- Automotive is considered a large segment of this market, owing to its extensive use of paints and coatings in various stages.
Industrial Coatings Market Geographical Share
- The report segments geographies by region into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- Asia Pacific is leading the global market with a share of nearly 55%. Expansion of end-use verticals, industrial growth, economic growth, and low costs of production, especially in China, Brazil, and India, Vietnam are driving the demand for industrial coatings in this region.
Scope of the Market
- This report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- It profiles companies like AkzoNobel N.V., Axalta Coating Systems, Jotun A/S, Kansai Paints Co., Ltd., Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., PPG Industries Inc, RPM International Inc., The Sherwin-Williams Company, Tikkurila OYJ, and Valspar Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Industrial Coatings Market growth?
The market is growing at a high CAGR of 3.8%.
What is the Industrial Coatings Market size in 2021?
The Market size was valued at USD YY million in 2021.
Who are the key players in Industrial Coatings Market?
Major Players are AkzoNobel N.V., Axalta Coating Systems, Jotun A/S, Kansai Paints Co., Ltd., Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., PPG Industries Inc, RPM International Inc., The Sherwin-Williams Company, Tikkurila OYJ, and Valspar Corporation.
Nano Coatings Market
Wood Coatings Market
Coil Coatings Market
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy