High Strength Aluminium Alloys Market
- The Global High Strength Aluminum Alloys is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period (2018-2025). Improved mechanical properties of High Strength Alloys like higher strength-to-weight ratio, lightweight and better resistance to corrosion are among the primary drivers of the market.
Global Aluminum producing Companies, by Production Output (in million metric tons)
High Strength Aluminium Alloys Market Drivers and Restraints
- The application of High Strength Aluminum Alloys in Aerospace and Defence vehicular components have been the primary drivers for the market.
- Increasing demand for lightweight and corrosion resistance in automotive parts have pushed high strength aluminum alloys at the forefront of these industries.
- The main restraint for the market of High Strength Aluminum Alloys is the environmental impact that is associated with its mining.
- The perfluorocarbons released during the smelting process of aluminum is more harmful than most of the greenhouse gases. The strip-mining involved also destroys the natural flora and fauna of the surrounding local area.
High Strength Aluminium Alloys Market Segmentation
- Based on Type, the market is segmented into Wrought Alloys and Cast Alloys. Wrought Alloys lead the market share currently as they are readily available in various forms and involve cost-effective processing.
- Based on Strength, the market is segmented into High Strength and Ultra High Strength. High Strength alloys lead the market share because of improved mechanical properties associated with such alloys.
- However, Ultra-high Strength Aluminum Alloys are expected to grow at a faster rate because of its higher yield strength and application in automotive parts like bumper beams.
Global High Strength Aluminium Alloys Market Share
- Geographically, Asia Pacific leads with the higher market share as growing economies like China & India having larger populations and low-cost labor opportunities drive the market demand for High Strength Aluminum Alloys.
- However, automotive and aerospace components requiring improved mechanical properties will also encourage the market in the regions of Europe and America.
- DataM analyses the complete scenario of the Global High Strength Aluminum Alloys market, market segmentation, geography analysis, companies, trends and opportunities in the market. The market is further categorized based by End-User, which includes Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, and Others. The report segments the geographies by regions, which include Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and RoW.
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes China Hongqiao Group, United Company RUSAL, Rio Tinto, Aluminum Bahrain, Hindalco Industries Limited, Norsk Hydro, Alcoa, Aluminum Corporation of China Limited, Aleris and Century Aluminum Company.
Global High Strength Aluminium Alloys Market Scope of the Report
- Wrought Alloys
- Cast Alloys
- High Strength
- Ultra High Strength
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
Why purchase the report?
- Visualize the composition of the High Strength Aluminum Alloys market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in High Strength Aluminum Alloys by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the High Strength Aluminum Alloys market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key High Strength Aluminum Alloys products of all major market players.
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global High Strength Aluminium Alloys Market
Chapter 1. High Strength Aluminium Alloys Market - Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 2. Global High Strength Aluminum Alloys Market - Trends
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 3. Global High Strength Aluminum Alloys Market - Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
3.3 Patent Analysis
3.4 Scenario of High Strength Aluminum Alloy
Chapter 4. Global High Strength Aluminum Alloys Market - Product Analysis
4.1. By Type
4.1.1. Wrought Iron
4.1.2. Cast Iron
4.2. By Strength
4.2.1. High Strength Aluminum Alloys
4.2.2. Ultra-High Strength Aluminum Alloys
4.3. By End-User
4.4. By Geography
4.4.1. Asia Pacific
220.127.116.11. The United Kingdom
4.4.3. North America
18.104.22.168. The US
4.4.4. South America
Chapter 5. Global High Strength Aluminum Alloys Market - Competitive Landscape
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
5.3 Product Benchmarking
Chapter 6. Global High Strength Aluminum Alloys Market - Company Profiles
6.1. China Hongqiao Group
6.2. United Company RUSAL
6.3. Rio Tinto
6.4. Aluminum Bahrain
6.5. Hindalco Industries Limited
6.6. Norsk Hydro
6.8. Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
6.10. Century Aluminum Company
Chapter 7. Global High Strength Aluminium Alloys Market - Appendix
7.2 List of Tables
7.3 Expert Panel Validation
7.5 Contact Us