Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market
- Helicobacter pylori is a corkscrew based bacteria that was identified in 1982 a significant cause of chronic gastritis and stomach ulcers.
- These conditions are formerly believed to form by stress and poor diet. The symptoms of Helicobacter include stomach pain, bloating, tarry stools and nausea. Blood, seat, and breath are conventionally used to confirm the infection and followed by endoscopic examination for gatherer further insight into the disease.
- It is also believed that Helicobacter pylori to be present in the upper part of the gastrointestinal tract of around 50% of the world population. Point of Care is one of the most common tests used to diagnose the infection.
- The global helicobacter pylori diagnostics market was worth XX billion in 2018 and is forecasted to reach XX billion by 2026, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period.
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Dynamics
- Increase in prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection across the globe and awareness among the population regarding the disease are driving the global helicobacter pylori diagnostics market during the forecast period.
- Increase in prevalence of geriatric population as they are prone to frequent gastrointestinal infections is additionally contributing to the growth of the Helicobacter pylori diagnostics market.
- According to the recent news published by exalenz in February 2019, the prevalence of Helicobacter pylori bacteria in China is among the highest in the world underscoring the need for a highly accurate and easy to administer the test.
- According to a study conducted by researchers at NEJM journal watch in March 2018, the overall prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection was 44% and varied with geographical location.
- Major Factors hindering the global helicobacter pylori market during the forecast period are a high cost associated with the equipment and presence of undiagnosed patients.
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Segmentation
- Global helicobacter pylori diagnostics market is segmented by test type and end users, test type includes invasive and non- invasive testing, and end users include hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, public health labs, and others.
- Invasive testing is sub-segmented to histology, rapid urea testing, an immunoassay, and non-invasive testing is sub-segmented to stool antigen test, serology test, and urea breath test.
- Non-invasive testing is dominating the global helicobacter pylori diagnostics market during the forecast period owing to the higher adoption of non-invasive testing due to increased accuracy, precision, and the growing availability of testing facilities in hospitals and diagnostic laboratories.
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Industry Geographical Share
- The global helicobacter pylori diagnostics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America dominates the global helicobacter pylori market during the forecast period owing to development in healthcare facilities and an increase in investment by government and non-government organization for the development of new diagnostics devices.
- Increase in adoption of Helicobacter pylori eradication programs leading to demand diagnostic test products is additionally contributing to the global helicobacter pylori diagnostics market.
- Africa is expected to grow at higher CAGR during the forecast period owing to the increase in the prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection across the region.
- According to a study conducted by researchers at NEJM journal watch in March 2018, the incidence of Helicobacter pylori infection is highest in Nigeria with 87% of global Helicobacter pylori infection population.
Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Companies
- FDA approvals, new product launches by inducing current technological advancements in the test kits and definite clinical trails attained by the key players in R&D of new diagnostic methodologies are driving the global helicobacter pylori diagnostics market during the forecast period.
- On February 25th, 2019, Exalenz Bioscience receives approval for commercial marketing in China for its BreathID® Hp lab system.
- On February 5th, 2019, Biomerica commenced the regulatory and clinical advancements in its development program for its H. pylori diagnostic product. It needs less than 40 clinical patient samples in addition to 210 samples already collected for final FDA clearance.
- In October 2018, DiaSorin and Meridian made a Strategic Collaboration to Sell Diasorin FDA- cleared Helicobacter Pylori Stool Antigen Test in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- In August 2018, Techlab received FDA 510(k) clearance for Helicobacter pylori Quick ChekTM and Helicobacter pylori chelTM Tests.
- Major market players in the Helicobacter pylori diagnostics market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Quidel Corporation, Diasorin S.P.A, Meridian Bioscience, Inc., Exalenz Bioscience Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Halyard Health, Inc., Sekisui Diagnostics, Llc., and others.
Who can benefit from this report?
•Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
• Service Providers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Global Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market
1. Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Scope and Methodology
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The Scope of the market
2. Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Industry Trends
3. Helicobacter Pylori Diagnostics Market Outlook
3.5. Supply Chain Analysis
3.6. Technological Advancements
3.7. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Market Segmentation Analysis
4.1. BY TEST TYPE
4.1.1. Invasive Tests
126.96.36.199. Rapid Urea Testing
4.1.2. Non Invasive Tests
188.8.131.52. Stool Antigen Test
184.108.40.206. Serology Test
220.127.116.11. Urea Breath Test
4.2. BY END USERS
4.2.3. Diagnostic centers
4.2.4. Public health labs
5. Regional, Country-level Analysis
5.1. Geographic Overview
5.2. North America
5.2.1. The U.S.
5.3.2. The U.K.
5.3.6. Rest of Europe
5.4. South America
5.4.3. Rest of South America
5.5. Asia Pacific
5.5.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.6. Rest of World
6. Competitive Analysis
6.1. Competitive Scenario
6.2. Heat Map Analysis
6.3. Product Benchmarking
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
7.2. Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
7.3. Quidel Corporation
7.4. Diasorin S.P.A
7.5. Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
7.6. Exalenz Bioscience Ltd.
7.7. Abbott Laboratories
7.8. Halyard Health, Inc.
7.9. Sekisui Diagnostics, Llc.
8. Key companies to watch
9. Emerging Companies
10.2. List of Tables
10.3. Expert Panel Validation
10.5. Contact Us