Most Awaited Q3 Sale is back. Upto 30% discount on every report.
Table of Contents
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Pipeline Analysis
- The “Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) – Pipeline Insights 2018″ report covers an in-depth analysis of GIST drug molecules currently undergoing clinical studies. It provides a deep understanding of potential GIST across all drug development phases.
- The report assesses the pipeline GIST by stage of development (discovery, pre-clinical, IND, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and pre-registration), by recruitment status (recruiting, active not recruiting, completed, NA, and unknown), therapy type (monotherapy, combination products) molecule type (small molecules, biologics), target/mechanism of action and route of administration (oral, IV, and others).
- The report provides a snapshot of discontinued and dormant drugs too. In addition, the report includes key insights on other development activities, including (but not limited to) – licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, funding, patent, and regulatory designations.
- The report covers company profiles key players in developing GIST drug molecules. The company profile includes key info on overview, financial highlights, product portfolio, business strategies, and key recent developments.
The scope of the report
- Provides comprehensive understanding of active GIST pipeline drug candidates
- Includes all-inclusive pipeline product coverage with segregation by various stages of the pipeline from discovery to late-stage.
- Offers pipeline assessment by monotherapy, combination therapy products, and route of administration
- Provides a comparative analysis of key marketed products and pipeline drug candidates
- Includes detailed pipeline drug profiles covering – product description, chemical information, molecule type, mechanism of action, route of administration, product safety and efficacy, developers and collaborators
- Provides key info on players involved in clinical R&D of GIST drugs
- Provides in-depth coverage of key news related to GIST drugs, including major mergers and acquisitions and product development updates such as clinical trial progression updates and regulatory updates
Why should I purchase this report
- To obtain an understanding of the current GIST pipeline landscape
- To determine drug development dynamics and leverage it for innovation of novel or repositioned drugs
- To valuably optimize R&D activities in-line with robust therapeutic drug markets
- To devise strategic initiatives by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects
Buy this report
Request new version