Food enzymes market
- The Global Food Enzymes market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is forecasted to reach USD xx million by 2025.
- The Research also revealed that global food enzymes market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2019-2026)
Growth factors of global food enzymes market
- Growth in Food & beverage industry along with rising need to improve food flavoring, texture, and quality are increasing the demand for usage of Enzymes as it is an essential ingredient in food items.
- An enzyme is a protein with catalytic properties due to its power of specific activation. Food enzymes speed up and target chemical reactions in food and beverages. They aid many processes such as digestion, metabolism.
The two factors of competitive intensity:
Threat of New Entrants: Moderate
- Enzymes have a high scope of applications in the food & beverage industry, the demand for specific and unique enzymes for each application is creating a bigger platform for the manufacturers to enter the market.
- However, this industry highly depends on R&D functionality, which requires frequent investments in the market. This factor might limit the smaller enterprises to enter the market as the budget won’t permit. All the factors together impact the threat of new entrants moderately.
Threat of Substitutes: Low
- An enzyme has become an essential ingredient in the processing of food items as they are mandatory to facilitate the digestion process.
- The only substitute for the food enzymes is the natural foods with the enzymes in it. So the threat of the substitutes can be considered low for the food enzymes market.
Scope of this report
- Food Enzymes Market report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- Food Enzymes Market is segmented for the largest market share based on types such as Carbohydrates, Protease, Lipase, and Others. Further, the market is segmented based on applications such as Beverages, Bakery, Dairy, Oil & Fats, Meat & meat products, Sugar & Confectionery, and others. The reported segment accounted for the largest market share due to the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Novozymes, Cargill Inc., Kerry Group, Danisco, DSM, AB Enzymes, Chr. Hansen, Jiangsu Boli Bioproducts Co. Ltd, Enmex SA DE CV, Tate & Lyle Plc, Archer Daniels Midland(ADM), Puratos, Sunson Industry Group Company Limited, CP Kelco.
Reasons to purchase this report
- Visualize the composition of the Global Food Enzymes market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Food Enzymes by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Food Enzymes market level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Food Enzymes products of all major market players.
Target Audience for this report
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Food Enzymes Market
1. Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2. Industry Trends
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
3. Market Outlook
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Porter 5 Forces
3.3 Patent Analysis
4. Product-based Analysis
4.1 By Type
4.2 By Application
4.2.2 Sugar & confectionery
4.2.3 Meat and meat products
4.2.6 Oils & Fats
5. Regional, Country-level Analysis
5.1 Global Food Enzymes Market- Geographic Overview (Share of the regions)
5.2 North America
5.2.1 The USA
5.3 South America
5.4.2 The United Kingdom
6. Competitive Analysis
6.1 Global Food Enzymes Market Share Analysis
6.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
6.3 Product Benchmarking
7. Food Enzymes Company Profiles
7.1 AB Enzymes
7.2 Archer Daniels Midland(ADM)
7.3 Cargill Inc.
7.4 Chr. Hansen
7.5 CP Kelco
7.8 Enmex SA DE CV
7.9 Jiangsu Boli Bioproducts Co. Ltd
7.10 Kerry Group
7.13 Sunson Industry Group Company Limited
7.14 Tate & Lyle Plc
8.2 List of Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us