Foliar Spray Market
- The Global Foliar Spray market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2026.
- The foliar spray is a method of feeding plants by spraying liquid fertilizer directly to their leaves and plants absorb essential elements through their leaves.
- The plants absorb nutrients more efficiently when the fertilizers are applied to its leaves rather than in soil. Due to this fact, the Foliar Spray market is expanding continuously.
Foliar Spray Market Drivers and Restraints
- The high efficiency of foliar sprays in comparison to the conventional fertilizers, increasing awareness of foliar spray products in developing regions and growing demand & consumption of horticultural crops like fruits and vegetables are some of the critical factors which are driving the Foliar spray market.
- The expansion of organic and biofertilizers can act as a restraint to the foliar spray market.
Segment Analysis Foliar Spray Market
- The Global Foliar Market report segments the market by type and application. By nature, the segment includes Nitrogenous, Potassic, Phosphatic and Micronutrients.
- The Nitrogenous is the leading segment. This can be attributed to the broad and increasing use of nitrogenous fertilizers in various crop applications.
- Nitrogen is an essential nutrient required for plant growth; thus nitrogen-based fertilizers are applied to all major crops.
- Based on application, the market can be segmented as Horticultural Crops, Field Crops, and Turfs & Ornamentals. Horticultural Crops is estimated to lead the market during the forecast period. Horticultural Crops includes fruit & vegetable crops. As the awareness for nutritious food is increasing, the demand for fruits & vegetables is also growing, thereby increasing the need for foliar sprays. Also, the cultivation of horticultural crops in greenhouses is contributing to the increased application of foliar sprays.
- The sales of horticulture products are continuously increasing in Canada; therefore the demand for foliar sprays will automatically grow.
Global Foliar Spray Market Geography Analysis
- The report segments the market based on geography as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of the World. Europe is the largest consumer for foliar sprays.
- It can be attributed to the well-established agricultural industry, high expenditure in agriculture sector and emphasis on adoption of advanced technologies & methods in farming in this region.
- Another, reason for the high growth of foliar sprays in the area is the existing policies in this region over the periodic use of chemical fertilizers.
- However, the bio-fertilizers which are being used as an alternative are not that effective, in such cases foliar sprays are being preferred which causes less harm to the environment and are more effective than conventional fertilizers.
- Asia-Pacific region is the fastest growing segment owing to the growing food demand to satisfy the need of a large growing population.
- Also, the rising investments and initiatives by governments in countries like China and India in the agriculture sector are boosting the demand for Foliar Sprays.
Foliar Spray Industry Competitive Landscape
- The Global Foliar Spray market report includes some of the key players including EuroChem Group AG, Nutrient, K+S Aktiengesellschaft, Yara International ASA, Israel Chemicals Ltd., The Mosaic Company, Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd., Coromandel International Limited, TRIBOdyn AG and Hebei Monband Water Soluble Fertilizer Co., Ltd.
Key market segments covered
• Horticultural Crops
• Field Crops
• Turfs & Ornamentals
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the Foliar Spray market across each indication, regarding type and application highlighting the vital commercial assets and players.
• Identify business opportunities in Foliar Spray market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Foliar Spray market level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the critical Foliar Spray market products of all significant market players
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Global Foliar Spray Market
1. Global Foliar Spray Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Global Foliar Spray Market – Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Global Foliar Spray Market – Industry Analysis
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
3.3. Regulatory Analysis
4. Global Foliar Spray Market – By Type
5. Global Foliar Spray Market – By Application
5.1. Horticultural Crops
5.2. Field Crops
5.3. Turfs & Ornamentals
6. Global Foliar Spray Market – By Geography
6.1. North America
6.1.1. The United States
6.2. South America
6.2.3. Rest of South America
6.3.2. United Kingdom
6.3.4. Rest of Europe
6.4.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5. Rest of the World
7. Global Foliar Spray Market – Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share/ Rank Analysis
7.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
8. Global Foliar Spray Market – Company Profiles
8.1. EuroChem Group AG
8.3. K+S Aktiengesellschaft
8.4. Yara International ASA
8.5. Israel Chemicals Ltd.
8.6. The Mosaic Company
8.7. Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.
8.8. Coromandel International Limited
8.9. TRIBOdyn AG
8.10. Hebei Monband Water Soluble Fertilizer Co., Ltd
9. Global Foliar Spray Market – Appendix
9.2. List of Tables
9.3. Expert Panel Validation
9.5. Contact Us