Global Flame Retardant Chemicals Market is segmented By Chemistry (Aluminum trihydroxide (ATH), Brominated, Antimony Oxides, Chlorinated, Organophosphorus), By End-User Industry (Building and Construction Industry, Electrical and Electronics, Plastic Industry, Textiles Industry, Rubber Industry, Automotive, and Transportation), By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Fitness Equipment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- Flame retardants are also known as fire retardants, are chemicals that are added to plastics, woods, textiles, or other materials to minimize their flammability.
- In addition, increasing fire safety regulations in countries such as Japan, Germany, the United States, and developing countries will drive the market for flame retardants soon.
- The flame retardants market is segmented based on chemistry such as aluminum trihydroxide, brominated, antimony oxides, chlorinated, organophosphorus, and others. Aluminum hydroxide is the most significant single flame retardant at 34% share. Second is the halogenated flame retardant systems comprising brominated and chlorinated products which are commonly used together with the synergist antimony trioxide, in total 27%.
- The market is further classified based on various end-user industries such as building & construction, electrical & electronics, plastic industry, textiles, rubber, automotive & transportation, and others.
- The consumption of flame retardants has grown substantially in the past five years, notably in electronics, and will continue to grow at a high CAGR between 2018 and 2026.
- The report segments the geographies by region, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is the leading market for flame retardants, followed by Europe and North America. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a higher pace owing to increasing safety concerns and the growth of various end-use industries in the developing economies in the region.
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. The report profiles the following companies, which include Albemarle, Clariant AG, Lanxess SA, Chemtura, Huber Engineered Materials, and BASF SE.
Key market segments covered
- Aluminum trihydroxide
- Antimony Oxides
- Building and Construction Industry
- Electrical and Electronics
- Plastic Industry
- Textiles Industry
- Rubber Industry
- Automotive and Transportation
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of the World
Synthetic Zeolites Market
Diesel Fuel Additives Market
Gasoline Fuel Additives Market