Feed Phytogenics Market
- The Global Feed Phytogenics market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025.
- Phytogenic feed additives, known as PFAs or botanicals, are substances of plant origin added to animal diets at recommended levels with the aim of improving animal performance.
- Phytogenics are known to have a range of biologically active properties that are beneficial in modern livestock production, including antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and digestion-enhancing effects.
Feed Phytogenics Market Drivers and Restraints
- The rising awareness about animal health & feed quality, emergence of new technologies like encapsulation of feed phytogenics, consumer demand for more natural products and increased affordability of phytogenics due to rising availability and commoditization of various herbs used in phytogenic products are some of the critical factors which are expected to fuel the demand for feed phytogenics during the forecast period.
- The increasing public concerns over the use of antibiotics as growth promoters is also driving the market for feed phytogenics. Antibiotics have long been used at sub-therapeutical levels in poultry, swine, aquaculture and ruminant diets for better growth performance. However, the use of antibiotics as growth enhancers in animal feed is becoming limited due to the increasing public concerns over the spread of antibiotic resistance in zoonotic bacterial pathogens, which poses a threat to public health.
- The European Union (EU) and the U.S. have already banned the use of antibiotics in Animal Feed. Thus, the limited purpose of antibiotics as growth promoters will boost the demand for feed phytogenics.
Feed Phytogenics Market Segmentation Analysis
- The Global Feed Phytogenics market report segments the market by type and by livestock. By type includes Essential Oils, Herbs & Spices, Oleoresins, and Others. Essential oils have the most dominant market share in this segment. They are used for increasing the animal performance.
- Essential oils can also be used in various blends and have strong aromatic and flavoring properties which drive the demand for these oils as feed additives. In ruminants, essential oils play an important role in reducing rumen ammonia production and increasing protein by mass.
- They help in effective weight gain in pig production applications. Because of these advantages, essential oils have a larger share than other segments.
- Based on the type of livestock, the market can be classified as Swine, Ruminants, Aquatics, Poultry, and Others.
Global Feed Phytogenics Market Geographical Share
- Based on Geography, the market can be segmented as North America, South America, Eu-rope, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- Due to the presence of the large population in APAC, the demand for meat is very high. Thus, APAC leads the global meat production as well as the consumer market. The high demand for beef is also boosting the demand for feed phytogenics in the region. Asia-Pacific dominated the global meat production market in 2014.
- Europe is a matured market for Feed Phytogenics. The market is highly regulated in the western parts of Europe. The European Union banned the use of antibiotics in animal feed in 2006.
- The ban on antibiotics and the development of new alternatives are the significant drivers of the photogenic market in this region.
Feed Phytogenics Companies
- The Global Feed Phytogenics market report profiles the following companies-
- Biomin GmbH, Delacon Biotechnik GmbH, Pancosma SA, Nor-Feed Sud, Phytosynthèse, Phy-probiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH, Dostofarm GmbH, Kemin Industries Inc., Danisco A/S, and Natural Remedies.
Feed Phytogenics Market Report Scope
• Essential Oils
• Herbs & Spices
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the Feed Phytogenics market across each indication, regarding the gas type and end-user industry highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify business opportunities in Feed Phytogenics market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Feed Phytogenics market level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the key Feed Phytogenics market products of all major market players
Who can benefit from this report?
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Global Feed Phytogenics Market
1 Feed Phytogenics Market Scope and Methodology
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Feed Phytogenics industry Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Market Outlook
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
3.3. Regulatory Analysis
4. Global Feed Phytogenics Market – By Type
4.1. Essential Oils
4.2. Herbs & Spices
5. Global Feed Phytogenics Market – By Livestock
6. Global Feed Phytogenics Market – By Geography
6.1. North America
6.1.1. The United States
6.2. South America
6.2.3. Rest of South America
6.3.2. United Kingdom
6.3.5. Rest of Europe
6.4.3. South Korea
6.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5. Rest of the World
7. Global Feed Phytogenics Market – Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market Share/Ranking Analysis
7.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7.3. Product Benchmarking
8. Global Feed Phytogenics Market – Company Profiles
8.1. Biomin GmbH
8.2. Delacon Biotechnik GmbH
8.3. Pancosma SA
8.4. Nor-Feed Sud
8.6. Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH
8.7. Most farm GmbH
8.8. Kemin Industries Inc.
8.9. Danisco A/S
8.10. Natural Remedies
9. Global Feed Phytogenics Market – Appendix
9.2. List of Tables
9.3. Expert Panel Validation
9.5. Contact Us