Brazil Companion Animal Health Market
- The Brazil Companion Animal Health market was worth 764.13 billion in 2018 and is forecasted to reach XX billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period (2018-2026). In 2017, the pet care industry in Brazil accounted for 5.14% of the global pet care market.
Brazil Companion Animal Health Market Dynamics
- Rising prevalence of parasitic & infectious diseases and increasing number of companion animal ownership is boosting the market growth for companion animal healthcare market in Brazil. However, changes in purchase patterns, increased generic drugs, low-cost human drug sublimities, and regulatory restriction is vital factors which might restrain the market growth significantly.
Brazil Companion Animal Health Industry Analysis
- The Companion Healthcare Market is segmented by Products into Vaccines, Anti-Infectives, Medicinal Feed Additives, Parasiticides, Diagnostic and Others. Medicinal Feed Additives accounted for a most significant market share of more than 20% of Brazil companion animal health market.
- The products under Medical Feed Additives include immune modulators against inflammatory diseases, probiotics which are microorganisms with health benefits, enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants and feed acidifiers enhancing nutritional value. These products improve the overall health of companion animals.
Brazil Companion Animal Health Sector Competition
- Pet specialists such as pet shops and pet superstores are the leading channels to distribute pet care products in Brazil.
- With one of the world’s largest populations of food-producing animals and the booming pet industry, Brazil is still a highly attractive animal health market. Competition is fierce in Brazil, which is pulling product prices down.
Some of the recent developments contributing to the growth of the market are:
- In Jun 2018, UCBVET Animal Health, one of top 10 Brazilian veterinary pharmaceutical companies, announced to step up its R&D efforts to improve its product mix and heed customer calls for new technologies.
- In May 2018, regulatory authorities in Brazil partnered with the country’s animal health industry body to reduce the regulatory backlog.
Brazil Companion Animal Health Companies
- Merck Animal Health
- Ceva Santé Animale
- Vetoquinol SA
- Nutreco N.V.
- Bayer Healthcare
- Boehringer Ingelheim
Report Key Takeaways
- Dogs accounted for the largest share of the animal type segment owing to health benefits associated with the adoption of pets, increase in awareness, and demand for efficient care for dogs.
- The primary driver of companion animal healthcare market is the willingness of owners to increase spending on their pet’s health. Emotional attachment with companion animals is the primary motivator behind this driver.
Brazil Companion Animal Health Market Report Scope
The report covers epidemiology analysis of critical infectious diseases, the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. The synthetic Paper market is segmented on the product as Vaccines, Anti-Infectives, Medicinal Feed Additives, Parasiticides, Diagnostics, and Others. By Animal, the market is further segmented into Cats, Dogs, Equine, and Others.
Why Purchase the Report?
- Visualize the composition of the Brazil Companion Animal Health market across each indication, regarding type and treatment options, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify business opportunities in Brazil Companion Animal Health market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Brazil Companion Animal Health market.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the principal products of all major market players.
- Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
- Service Providers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Brazil Companion Animal Health Market Report
Chapter 1: Brazil Companion Animal Health Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 2: Brazil Companion Animal Health Market – Headlines Trends
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 3: Brazil Companion Animal Health Market – Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Porter 5 Forces
Chapter 4: Brazil Companion Animal Health Market – Product Analysis
4.1 By Products
4.1.3 Medicinal Feed Additives
4.2 By Animals
Chapter 5: Brazil Companion Animal Health Market – Competitive Landscape
5.1 Market Share /Rank Analysis
5.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
Chapter 6: Brazil Companion Animal Health Market
6.1 Merck Animal Health
6.2 Ceva Santé Animale
6.3 Vetoquinol SA
6.4 Nutreco N.V.
6.5 Bayer healthcare
6.8 Boehringer Ingelheim
6.10 Agrovet Market animal head
Chapter 7: Brazil Companion Animal Health Market – Appendix
7.2 List of Tables
7.3 Expert Panel Validation
7.5 Contact Us