Global Baby Food Market is segmented By Type (Dried baby food, milk formula, prepared baby food, and Other Baby Food), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, Small grocery retailers, Health and beauty retailers, and others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Size, Share Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Global Baby Food Market is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period 2022-2029.
- Traditionally, babies are fed with soft home-cooked food, a practice that is still popular in underdeveloped and developing countries.
- However, growing urbanization and changing lifestyles have increased the demand for packaged baby foods in different societies and cultures.
- These foods are fed to babies between the ages of four to six months and two years.
- Major Baby Food Companies: Nestlé is a major player accounting for the largest part of Baby food market share in 2015.It owns top leading brands including Cerelac, Lactogen, Nestum, Nan, and Nestogen.
- The Global Baby Food Market is segmented by type into Milk Formula, Dried Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food, and Others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market is segmented into Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Pharmacies, Convenience Stores, and Others.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
Drivers and Restraints
- Rising awareness of the need for adequate nutrition
- The rise in working women population and their concern for good nutrition for their babies
- The rise in organized retail marketing
- Manufacturing of baby food under strict health and safety standards
- Baby food is gaining popularity in high-income groups as a part of their status quo, especially in emerging markets driving the Baby Food Market Size in those economies.
- The use of advanced technologies by baby food companies, innovations in baby food products, and heavy investments in emerging economies are anticipated to contribute to this market’s growth.
- However, declining birth rates, the increasing popularity of breastfeeding, government initiatives to create awareness regarding the foods to be fed to infants are the factors responsible for restraining the growth of the baby food market.
- Asia-Pacific is leading the Global Baby Food Market in terms of consumption followed by Europe and North America. Growing population and increased spending levels of people are fueling Baby Food Market Growth in this region with a major contribution from emerging economies like India, China, and Indonesia.
Scope of the Report
- This report covers Baby Food Market Size and shares, factors impacting Baby Food Market Growth, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- This report profiles important baby food market companies like Abbott Laboratories, Bellamy Organics, Campbell Soups, Danone, Friesland Campina, Hain Celestial Group, Hero Group, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC, Nestle S.A, and Perrigo Company Plc.
Key takeaways from this report
- Visualize the composition of the market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities by analyzing Baby Food Market Trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the market- level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for key baby food products of all major market players.
Ready-to-eat Popcorn Market
Savory Snacks Market
Teff Products Market