SKU: DAT45 | Published On: | Available Formats
Please Enter the information below
By driving type
• In 2017, Ford has announced approximately USD 1 billion investment for developing autonomous vehicle technology.
• In 2016, the joint venture between Volvo and Uber to create autonomous vehicles included a commitment to invest USD 300 million on their research and developments.
• GM, Nissan, and Mercedes are planning to release self-driving models by 2020. Mercedes are also working on a self-driving truck, and it is expected to release in 2025.
By Driving Type
• Fully Autonomous
By Vehicle Type
• Passenger vehicles
• Commercial vehicle
• Heavy duty vehicle
By Composite Type
• Tracking devices
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Reasons for purchasing this report?
• Visualize the composition of the Autonomous vehicle market across each indication, regarding by driving type, by vehicle type and by components highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify business opportunities in Autonomous vehicle market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Autonomous vehicle market – level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the Autonomous vehicle products of all major market players
Who can derive benefits from this report?
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Scope of the market
2.1. Key Market Trends and Developments in autonomous vehicle Market
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.1. By Driving Type
4.1.2. Fully Autonomous
4.2. By Vehicle Type
4.2.1. Passenger vehicles
4.2.2. Commercial vehicles
4.2.3. Heavy-duty vehicles
4.3. By Composite Type
4.3.2. Tracking devices
5.1. North America
5.2.4. Rest of Europe
5.3. South America
5.3.3. Rest of South America
5.4. Asia Pacific
5.4.4. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.5. Rest of the World
6.1. Market Share /Rank Analysis
6.2. Key strategies adopted by market players
7.1. Autoliv, Inc.
7.3. AB Volvo
7.4. Ford Motor Company
7.5. General Motors Company
7.6. Daimler AG
7.7. Intel Corporation
7.8. Groupe PSA
7.9. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
7.10. Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
8.2. List of Tables
8.3. Expert Panel Validation
8.5. Contact Us
Quick Fact: 7 of 10 customers Tailor their reports
10-year historic data for 1000+ markets
Ground-Zero understanding of the market with inputs from relevant industry association members
Tailored interviews with manufacturers, buyers, sellers, distributers and retailers for five-frame understanding of the market
Analysis of publicly available white label papers, news announcements, press releases, financial reports and reliable paid consulting data
7-step data formulation for market analysis and forecasts, under thorough scrutiny of industry-specific consultants with over 20+ years of expertise