Global Automotive Shielding Market is segmented By EMI Application (Adaptive Cruise Control, Engine Control Module, Intelligent Park Assist, Others), By Heat Application (Engine, Exhaust, Turbocharger), By Vehicle (PC, LCV, HCV), By Material Type (Metallic Shield, Non-Metallic Shield), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Size, Share Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029.
The global Automotive Shielding market value is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 10.1% in the forecast period (2022-2029).
- As technology advances, the need to place larger numbers of electrical and electronic systems into automobiles has dramatically increased.
- The current trend is to make as many as possible systems wireless, lowering the manufacturing cost and improving the reliability of the systems by eliminating the wiring.
- Placing a large amount of electrical and electronic systems into a very confined space poses the problem of electromagnetic interference (EMI) of these systems from interfering with each other through radiated and conducted emissions, which has increased the need for Automotive Shielding.
- Increasing the electrification of vehicles, emission standards, higher adoption of high-end electronics, considerations of safety features, and increased vehicle production are some of the major factors driving the growth of the automotive shielding market.
- However, the use of technologically advanced products that help to minimize EMI can restrain the market growth in the forecast period.
- The global Automotive Shielding market is segmented by Shielding, Heat Application, EMI Application, Vehicle, and Material Type.
- By vehicle type, the global Automotive Shielding market is segmented into passenger cars (PC), light commercial vehicles (LCV), and heavy commercial vehicles (HCV). Passenger cars occupy the dominant share of the market, owing to the increased demand for these vehicles in the developing countries of the Asia-Pacific region, especially in China, Japan, and South Korea.
- Moreover, the increased production of passenger cars, stringent emission laws, and rising safety features in the passenger car is expected to drive the growth of the market. The increased use of advanced technologies and electronic components which would require shielding technologies is expected to boost the growth of the market.
- The global Automotive Shielding market is segmented into regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and others.
- North America is accounted for the largest share in the global automotive shielding market. The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region owing to the increased vehicle production, growing automotive safety concerns, and high demand for luxury vehicles in Japan, India, China, and South Korea.
Market Key Companies
- The global automotive shielding market is highly competitive. Many key manufacturers are highly focused on innovating special shielding that offer better performance.
- For instance, in May 2018, Electolube launched new form-in-place EMI shielding material that is highly reliable and offers high performance for applications such as automatic mirrors, cameras, radar modules, rear/side detection systems, and car audio/entertainment systems.
Key Market Players
- Morgan Advanced Materials
Market Report Takeaways
- Passenger cars occupy the dominant share in the market, owing to the increased demand for these vehicles in developing countries.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region owing to the increased vehicle production, growing automotive safety concerns, and high demand for luxury vehicles, especially in Japan, India, China, and South Korea.
The scope of the Report
The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Competitive Landscape, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. The automotive Shielding Market is segmented based on the shielding as into heat and EMI. Based on heat application it is further segmented into the engine compartment, exhaust system, and turbocharger. Based on EMI application the Automotive Shielding Market is segmented into adaptive cruise control, engine control module, intelligent park assist, and others.
- Based on vehicle type the Automotive Shielding Market is segmented into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, and heavy commercial vehicles. Based on material type the Automotive Shielding Market is segmented into the metallic shield and non-metallic shield. Based on geography the market is segmented into – North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
Automotive Testing Market
Automotive Glazing Market
Automotive Interior Market