Global Automotive Center Console Market is segmented By Sales Channel (OEM, Aftermarket), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029.
The Global Automotive Center Console Market is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- A center console is the storage compartment between the driver’s seat and the front passenger seat. The center console area refers to the part of a car’s floorplan where the transmission tunnel runs, but the center console area can also apply to the central parts of the dashboard.
- A center console can have a variety of features that can include not only a storage compartment but also electronic gadgetry and vehicle control information.
- The need for comfort, storage space, and advanced features are driving the center console market.
Center Console consists of features such as Cup Holders, Storage Console, Power Outlet, and additional Storage.
- It also contains audio, video systems, and navigation along with humidity, temperature, and airflow control. Some center consoles have heating or cooling functions and can be an ideal place to store food at the right temperature. Advanced features such as a parking & driving assistance system in the console area will become common in the future.
- In the connected car & autonomous vehicles era center console is becoming much more sophisticated.
Automotive Center Console Market Dynamics
- Increasing demand for center consoles in vehicles is driving the market in recent years. The Center console market is directly affected by broader trends in the automotive industry.
- Center console production is directly dependent on automobile production. Increasing automobile production has driven the center console market in recent years.
- Center Console Market is segmented by sales Channel, Vehicle Type, and region. By the sales channel, the market is segmented into OEM and aftermarket.
- OEM is the most significant segment in the market which is co-related with in-built center consoles in new cars.
- By Vehicle Type, the market is segmented into Passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Passenger cars are the most significant segment of the market.
- Center console with multiple features is especially important in large passenger vehicles. Vehicles without a Center console have a front bench seat. Cars with a front bench seat are out of fashion. So most vehicles nowadays have a center console.
- By region, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-pacific, and the rest of the world.
- By area, Asia-pacific dominates the market due to massive vehicle production in China along with Japan, India, and South Korea.
- Some of the major players in the Automotive Center Console Market are Johnson Controls, AGM Automotive, Grammer AG, Faurecia, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, Dräxlmaier Group, and others.
- Companies are trying various ways to improve production Techniques. A subsidiary of Emer-son Electric is reducing costs & increasing production speed by using vibration welding technology.
- Others such as the Dräxlmaier Group are introducing a lightweight center console in the market. Such innovations will lead to increased market share for those companies.
- Technological progress is going to result in center consoles with much more interior environment control options and connectivity & entertainment features.
Key market segments covered
By Sales Channel
By Vehicle Type
• Passenger cars
• Commercial vehicles
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
The scope of the report
- The report covers the key factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. The market is segmented By Sales Channel (OEM, After-market), and By Vehicle Type (Passenger cars, Commercial vehicles). Based on geography the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the world.
Automotive Air Purifier Market
Automotive Metal Forming Market
Electric Vehicle Range Extender Market