Animal Feed Additives Market
- Feed additive is a food supplement for farm animals that provide and include vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids, and minerals that are not taken from regular meals from farmers.
- Antioxidant feed additives are extensively used in poultry, cattle, swine, pet, and aquaculture. They protect processed food products from cytotoxin formation.
- They also protect feed ingredients from oxidation which results in rancidity of fats and destruction of vitamins A, D and E. Increase in the global demand for livestock is driving the global demand for Antioxidant feed additives.
- The market valuation of Global Animal feed additives market stood at USD xx million in 2019. The forecasted valuation in 2026 is USD xx million. The expected CAGR is xx% during the forecasting period (2019-2026).
Animal Feed Additives Market Dynamics
- Growth in Compound feed industry, lack of essential nutrients in livestock nutrition, shortage of high-quality fodder to the livestock etc are driving livestock farmers to use feed additives.
- Global feed production crossed over 1,000 million tons in recent years. Asia Pacific is leading with highest production of over 350 million tons in 2016, with majority contribution from China. The main reasons aiding the growth of the market in this region are
- Growth in livestock production for meat,
- Government schemes and subsidies for promoting livestock health and production
- Increasing demand for animal protein and meat quality
- Increasing meat product consumption in China, Malaysia, India, and Thailand
- High-quality livestock production and
- Efficient network for distribution such as retail stores and supermarkets.
- Regulatory guidelines regarding a ban on antibiotics and
- Policy measures to ban the use of Antibiotic growth promoters (AGPs)
- As a result,markets are finding natural replacements like probiotics, antioxidants, and amino acids.
Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation
- Based on additives, the market is segmented into the following categories: Antioxidants, Antibiotics, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Flavors and sweeteners, Binders, Prebiotics, Minerals, Pigments, Probiotics, Mycotoxin Detoxifiers, Vitamins, and Acidifiers.
- Based on end-user, the market consists of the following categories : Ruminant, Swine, Poultry, Aquaculture, and Others.
- Based on region, Feed Additives market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
Animal Feed Additives Market Key Companies
- The report profiles the following companies: ADDCON GROUP GMBH, Adisseo France S.A.S., Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), BASF, Biomin Holdings Gmbh, Cargill, Chr.Hansen, DuPont Danisco Animal Nutrition, DSM, Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Alltech, Novozymes, and Kemin.
Animal Feed Additives Market Scope of the Report
- This report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Characteristics of Vitamin Segment
- The vitamin product segment comprises of vitamin A, C, D, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, biotin, folic acid, niacin, and Caplan. Vitamin E is the most widely consumed product in this category due to its ability to improve stability, dispersion, compatibility and handling characteristics for feed fortification. However, these Feed additives need to be approved by various food & feed safety agencies like FFDCA, FDA and European Commission etc.
Why should I purchase this report?
- Visualize composition of the market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Feed Additives by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Feed Additives market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key Feed Additives products of all major market players
Who is this report for?
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Animal Feed Additives Market
1. Animal Feed Additives Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research methodology
1.2. Scope of the Report
2. Animal Feed Additives Market – Industry Trends
2.2. Key Trends & Developments
3. Animal Feed Additives Market – Outlook
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Porter 5 Forces
3.3. Animal Feed Production Scenario
3.4. Regulatory Analysis
4. Animal Feed Additives Market Share
5. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – By Antioxidants
5.1. By Additive
5.2. By Livestock
5.3. By Region
6. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – Antibiotics
6.1. By Additive
6.2. By Livestock
6.3. By Region
7. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – Amino Acids
7.1. By Additive
7.2. By Livestock
7.3 By Region
8. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – Enzymes
8.1. By Additive
8.2. By Livestock
8.3. By Region
9. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – Flavors and Sweeteners
9.1. By Additive
9.2 By Livestock
9.3 By Region
10. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – Binders
10.1 By Additive
10.2 By Livestock
10.3 By Region
11. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – Prebiotics
11.1 By Additive
11.1.2 Fructo Oligosaccharides
11.1.3 Galacto Oligosaccharides
11.2 By Livestock
11.3 By Region
12. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – Minerals
12.1 By Additive
12.1.1 Micro Minerals
12.1.2 Macro Minerals
12.2 By Livestock
12.3 By Region
13. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – Pigments
13.1 By Additive
13.1.2 Curcumin and Spirulina
13.2 By Livestock
13.3 By Region
14. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – Probiotics
14.1 By Additive
14.2 By Livestock
14.3 By Region
15. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – Mycotoxin Detoxifiers
15.1 By Additive
15.2 By Livestock
15.3 By Region
16. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – Vitamins
16.1 By Additive
16.1.1 Vitamin A
16.1.2 Vitamin B
16.1.3 Vitamin C
16.1.4 Vitamin E
16.2 By Livestock
16.3 By Region
17. Animal Feed Additives Market Segmentation – Acidifiers
17.1 By Additive
17.1.1 Lactic Acid
17.1.2 Propionic Acid
17.1.3 Fumaric Acid
17.2 By Livestock
17.3 By Region
18. Animal Feed Additives Market – Livestock Analysis
18.1 Feed Additive-livestock Overview (Share of the application/end-user)
19. Animal Feed Additives Market – Regional, Country-level Analysis
19.1 Feed Additive- Geographic Overview (Share of the regions)
19.2 North America
19.3 South America
20. Animal Feed Additives Market – Competitive Analysis
20.1 Market Share Analysis
20.2 Price Trend Analysis
20.3 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
20.4 Product Benchmarking
21. Animal Feed Additives Market – Company Profiles
21.1 ADDCON GROUP GMBH
21.2 Adisseo France S.A.S.
21.3 Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
21.4 Archer Daniel Midland (ADM)
21.6 Biomin Holdings Gmbh
21.9 DuPont Danisco Animal Nutrition
21.11 Phibro Animal Health Corporation
22. Animal Feed Additives Market – Appendix
22.2 List of Tables
22.3 Expert Panel Validation
22.5 Contact Us