Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market is segmented By Product (Blocks, Panels, Glue and Mortar, Lintels, AAC Tools), and By End-User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2 % during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market Scope and Summary
By Product, By End-User and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other vital insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click here
AAC has several advantages over other building materials. Some of them are:
- High strength,
- thermal Insulation,
- environment-friendly/go-green nature,
- energy efficient,
- pest resistant,
- water barrier, and
Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market Segmentation Analysis
The Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete market report is segmented-
By Product into Blocks, Panels (Wall Panel, Floor Panel, Roof Panel, and Cladding Panel), Glue and Mortar, Lintels, and AAC Tools.
By End-User, the market consists of three segments namely Residential, Commercial, and Industrial.
Geographically, the market is segmented into South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, and Other African Countries.
Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market Trends
- AAC blocks segment is the most significant part of the African autoclaved aerated concrete market share.
- The reasons for this are their high strength-to-weight ratio, stability to variations in temperature and humidity, low thermal conductivity, and resistance to fire.
- Based on End-user, Residential Construction is the largest market segment.
- As AAC is cost-effective, it reduces the building cost and improves the quality of residential buildings.
- Besides, the rising demand for green and soundproof residential buildings leads to an increase in demand for Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete in residential buildings.
Aerated Concrete Market Companies
Some active players of Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market are:- AAC-Africa, Litestone Group, AAC Mining Executors Group, UltraTech Cement Ltd, and AKG Gazbeton.
Recent developments in this market
- In July 2016, UltraTech Cement partnered with Jaypee Group to acquire its cement assets worth INR 161.89 billion.
- In August 2016, Tarmac acquired 11 ready-mix concrete sites from Breedon Aggregates and Hope Construction Materials based out in the United Kingdom.
Aerated Concrete Market Growth
- AAC’s advantages in construction are its quick and easy installation. The material can be routed, sanded, and cut to size on site using standard carbon tip band saws, hand saws, and drills.
- AAC has the potential to avert 200mn tonnes of CO2 emissions, saving 20 billion every year.
- The demand from end-user industries such as residential, commercial, and industrial is increasing thereby boosting the growth of Africa autoclaved aerated concrete market size.
- The growth factors for Autoclaved Aerated Concrete panels segment are high flexibility and low-cost building solutions.ssionals
- Emerging Companies
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Aerated Concrete Market growth?
The market is growing at a high CAGR of 6.2%.
What is the Aerated Concrete Market size in 2021?
The Market size was valued at USD YY million in 2021.
Cladding System Market
Luxury Vinyl Tiles Market
Polymer Pipes Market