Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market is segmented By Product (Blocks, Panels, Glue and Mortar, Lintels, AAC Tools), and By End-User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2 % during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
AAC has several advantages over other building materials. Some of them are:
- High strength,
- thermal Insulation,
- environment-friendly/go-green nature,
- energy efficient,
- pest resistant,
- water barrier, and
The Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete market report is segmented-
By Product into Blocks, Panels (Wall Panel, Floor Panel, Roof Panel, and Cladding Panel), Glue and Mortar, Lintels, and AAC Tools.
By End-User, the market consists of three segments namely Residential, Commercial, and Industrial.
Geographically, the market is segmented into South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, and Other African Countries.
- AAC blocks segment is the most significant part of the African autoclaved aerated concrete market share.
- The reasons for this are their high strength-to-weight ratio, stability to variations in temperature and humidity, low thermal conductivity, and resistance to fire.
- Based on End-user, Residential Construction is the largest market segment.
- As AAC is cost-effective, it reduces the building cost and improves the quality of residential buildings.
- Besides, the rising demand for green and soundproof residential buildings leads to an increase in demand for Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete in residential buildings.
The competitive scenario of the Aerated Concrete Market
- Some active players of Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market are:- AAC-Africa, Litestone Group, AAC Mining Executors Group, UltraTech Cement Ltd, and AKG Gazbeton.
Recent developments in this market
- In July 2016, UltraTech Cement partnered with Jaypee Group to acquire its cement assets worth INR 161.89 billion.
- In August 2016, Tarmac acquired 11 ready-mix concrete sites from Breedon Aggregates and Hope Construction Materials based out in the United Kingdom.
- AAC’s advantages in construction are its quick and easy installation. The material can be routed, sanded, and cut to size on site using standard carbon tip band saws, hand saws, and drills.
- AAC has the potential to avert 200mn tonnes of CO2 emissions, saving 20 billion every year.
- The demand from end-user industries such as residential, commercial, and industrial is increasing thereby boosting the growth of Africa autoclaved aerated concrete market size.
- The growth factors for Autoclaved Aerated Concrete panels segment are high flexibility and low-cost building solutions.
Features of this research report
- This report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles companies like AAC-Africa, Litestone Group, AAC Mining Executors Group, UltraTech Cement Ltd, AKG Gazbeton, Eastland Building Materials Co, SKT Machinery Co. Ltd, Italcementi, Tarmac, and Pravin Buildtech Pvt. Ltd
Key takeaways from this report
- Visualization of the composition of Africa Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identification of commercial opportunities by analyzing Autoclaved aerated concrete market trends and co-development deals.
- This report is the most comprehensive study on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market to date.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for key products of all major market players
Professionals who can derive maximum benefits from this report
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Cladding System Market
Luxury Vinyl Tiles Market
Polymer Pipes Market