Global Radiology Information System Market is segmented By Function (Patient scheduling, Resource management, Examination performance tracking, Examination interpretation, Results Distribution, Procedure billing), By Usage (Appointment booking, PACS workflow, Custom report creation, Billing Information), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Radiology Information System Market is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 8% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
Growth factors of the Radiology Information System industry
- The growth of the market for technological solutions for interpreting the medical data is increasing the demand for databases like RIS.
- An RIS is a special kind of electronic health record or EHR system designed specifically for use in radiology, which is a complex process that involves the usage of a variety of imaging techniques such as X-ray radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), nuclear medicine including positron emission tomography (PET), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to examine and capture the functioning of the organs of the patient.
According to studies, physicians with fully functional EHRs reported
- an 82% improvement in the quality of clinical decisions
- a 92% improvement in the quality of communication with other healthcare providers
- a 72% improvement in the quality of contact with patients
- a 97% more timely access to patient medical records
- an 86% improvement in avoiding medication errors
- an 85% improvement in the delivery of preventive care that meets guidelines
- an 82% improvement in the delivery of chronic-illness care that meets guidelines
- There is a significant decrease in completion time for radiology procedures as well as a substantial increase in adherence to protocols for ordering radiology studies.
- Radiology drchrono EHR, AdvancedMD, NueMD, athenahealth EHR, Compulink, Intergy, Kareo Clinical EHR, A+ DELPHI Psychotherapy Billing Software, ECLIPSE, PrognoCIS by Bizmatics are some of the best RIS available across the globe.
- The reliable data, ease of interpretation, systematic, etc., are some of the critical features of RIS which made it famous across the globe and increase its market.
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The Radiology Information System Market is segmented based on the function such as Patient scheduling, Resource management, Examination performance tracking, Examination interpretation, Results in Distribution and Procedure billing.
- Further, the market is segmented based on usage such as Appointment booking, PACS workflow, Custom report creation, and Billing Information. The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- The report profiles the following companies, which include DrChrono EHR, AdvancedMD, NueMD, athenahealth EHR, Compulink, A+ DELPHI Psychotherapy Billing Software, ECLIPSE, Kareo Clinical EHR, PrognoCIS by Bizmatics, ChartLogic EHR Suite.
Medical Aesthetic Device Market
Genetic Testing Market
Endoscopy devises Market