Neuroendocrine Cancer Market
- Neuroendocrine Cancer market is growing with rising number of type of neuroendocrine cancer cases like Merkel cell cancer (MCC), Carcinoid Cancers, islet cell Cancers, medullary thyroid cancer, pheochromocytomas, small cell lung cancer, and others. For the treatment of these cancers, several studies are conducting to introduce new drugs into the market.
- For instance, in Mar 2017, the U.S. FDA approved avelumab (Bavencio) to treat patients 12 and older with Merkel cell cancer (MCC) that has spread to another part of the body.
Neuroendocrine Cancer Market Clinical Trial Analysis
- Total Neuroendocrine Cancer Studies: 2499
By Drug Type
- Sunitinib Malate
Sunitinib (Sutent) and Everolimus (Afinitor) are two major targeted drugs that are being used for the treatment of neuroendocrine cancer.
- Targeted Therapy
- Other Medications
The operation is the primary treatment for Neuroendocrine cancer accounted for the largest market share followed by Chemotherapy.
By End User
- Oncology Centers
- The market is segmented geographically into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW. North America is dominating the global Neuroendocrine cancer market.
- According to Cancer.Net, approx. It is estimated that more than 12,000 people in the United States are diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumor each year. Also, several major players in neuroendocrine cancer market are based in the U.S and therefore consider North America is a has the highest market share with new product launch and research and development investments. With the rising prevalence of neuroendocrine cancer in the Asia-Pacific, the market is growing at the highest CAGR.
- The major players of global Neuroendocrine Cancer market include Advanced Accelerator Applications, Novartis AG, Hutchison Medipharma Ltd, Dauntless Pharmaceuticals Inc., Aspen, Tarveda Therapeutics, Exelixis, and Pfizer Inc.Some recently approved drugs for the treatment of Neuroendocrine Cancer are:
- In Jan 2018, Advanced Accelerator Applications, a subsidiary of Novartis Groupe S.A., has received US FDA approval of its new drug application (NDA) for Lutathera® for the treatment of somatostatin receptor positive gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (GEP-NETs), including foregut, midgut, and hindgut neuroendocrine tumors, in adults.
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Why purchase the report?
- Visualize the composition of the Global Neuroendocrine Cancer market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Global Neuroendocrine Cancer by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points in the Global Neuroendocrine Cancer market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the critical Global Neuroendocrine Cancer products of all major market players
Neuroendocrine Cancer market
1. Neuroendocrine Cancer market – Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2. Neuroendocrine Cancer market – Executive Summary
3. Neuroendocrine Cancer market – Industry Analysis
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Restraints
3.3 Porters Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Suppliers Power
3.3.2 Buyer Power
3.3.3 Industry Competition
3.3.4 Threat of new Entrant
3.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
4. Global Neuroendocrine Cancer Market – Epidemiology
5. Global Neuroendocrine Cancer Market -Product Pipeline Analysis
6. Global Neuroendocrine Cancer Market -Clinical Trail Analysis
7. Segmentation by Drug Type
7.1 Sunitinib Malate
8. Segmentation by Treatment
8.3 Targeted Therapy
8.5 Other Medications
9. Segmentation by End-User
8.2 Oncology Centers
10. Geographical Analysis
10.1 North America
10.1.1 United States
10.2.1 United Kingdom
10.2.5 Rest of Europe
10.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.4 South America
10.4.3 Rest of South America
10.5 Rest of the World
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Share Analysis
11.2 Company Benchmarking
11.3 Key Strategies Adopted by Major Companies
12. Company Profiles*
12.1 Novartis AG
12.2 Pfizer Inc.
12.4 Tarveda Therapeutics
12.5 Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
12.6 Hutchison Medipharma Limited
12.7 Dauntless Pharmaceuticals Inc.
12.8 Exelixis, Inc.
12.9 Advanced Accelerator Applications
12.10 Argos Therapeutics Inc
*Note: Additional company profiles will be included on request