Table of Content
Global Laundry Detergent Market is segmented By Type (Liquid Detergents, Powder Detergents, Detergent Tablets, Fabric Softeners, Others), By Applications (Households, Industrial or Institutional), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
[150 Pages Report] The global laundry detergent market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2022-2029.
Laundry Detergent Market - Strategic Insights
By Type, By Application, and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other vital insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click here
- The powder segment is expected to dominate the market, especially in developing economies such as China, India, Brazil, and others.
- Powder detergents accounted for the largest market share of the Laundry Detergent market due to consumer preference for economical products.
- Also, in rural areas, people prefer powder-based products over other products.
Laundry Detergent Market Trends
- The liquid products segment is expected to grow during the forecast period along with powder detergents due to several factors such as increasing usage of liquid products in North America and Europe.
- Liquid detergent is more used compared to powder detergent because it is much more comfortable, and convenient for consumers.
- On the other hand, the Fabric softeners market had a downward trend in the past few years. Companies like Procter & Gamble are innovating new methods to grow their sales.
- Due to the rising demand for fragrant and natural laundry care products, the market for fabric softeners is growing.
- The detergent tablets segment is declining due to the preference for liquid products and powder products over detergent tablets consumers.
Laundry Detergent Market Segmentation
By Application, the market is segmented into Household and Industrial or Institutional.
- The household segment is expected to dominate the laundry detergent market due to the rising penetration of washing machines in developing economies and a large number of vendors planning to expand their footprint by establishing manufacturing facilities in emerging economies having massive potential regarding revenue.
- The industrial segment is a significant segment due to increasing industrial detergents in different industries like paper & rubber, textiles, hospitals, railways, households, and others as cleaning agents.
- Also, growing tourism is leading to increasing demand for new hotel construction.
Laundry Detergent Geography Shares
- Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global laundry detergent market due to growing competition between major regional brands.
- For instance, Unilever and Procter & Gamble detergent markets are declining in India because of the already-established regional brands like Nirma and Rohit Surfactants.
Laundry Detergent Market Key Players
- The report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- It profiles companies like Unilever, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Procter & Gamble, Lion Corporation, Kao Corporation, Method products, and PBC.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the laundry detergent market growth?
The market is growing at a CAGR of 6.1%.
What is the laundry detergent market size in 2021?
The Market size was valued at USD YY million in 2021.
Who are the key players in the laundry detergent market?
Unilever, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Procter & Gamble, Lion Corporation, Kao Corporation, Method products, PBC.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market
Lyocell Fiber Market
Electric Vehicle Plastics Market
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy