Global Feed Acidifiers Market is segmented By Additive (Lactic Acid, Propionic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Others) By End-user (Ruminants, Swine, Poultry, Aquaculture, Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Feed Acidifiers Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.98% during 2022-2029.
What exactly are Animal Feed Acidifiers?
Animal feed Acidifiers are organic acids, organic compounds with a carboxyl group (-COOH) used in feed for nutritional or preservative purposes. They enhance congestion, control microbial growth, reduce feed buffer capacity, inhibit pathogenic bacteria, and improve nutrient digestibility.
- The market is driven by several factors such as rising awareness towards animal health and animal feed quality, increasing demand for livestock products, growth in the meat industry, the ban of in-feed antibiotics by the European Union. The market is restrained by some artificial substitutes, growth-inducing hormones, and new entrants into the market. The top players are still investing in R&D for breakthroughs, product line expansion, and effective production and management techniques. The growth trend leads to adding new acidifiers in their product offerings.
- Global Feed Acidifiers market is segmented on Lactic Acid, Propionic Acid, Fumaric Acid, and Others.
- Based on Livestock, the Feed Acidifiers market has been segmented as Ruminants, Swine, Poultry, Aquaculture, and Others.
- The market is geographically segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- The ban on antibiotics has created a significant opportunity for feed acidifiers. Europe is the largest market for acidifiers, and North America and the Asia Pacific are growing steadily and are forecast to continue the trend.
- The overall European Animal feed acidifiers market has shown significant growth from an estimated 191 million in 2002 to more than 400 million in 2009.
- This has doubled the market segment in the next seven years, leading to an average annual growth rate of around 16%. Now, feed acidifiers are considered as alternatives to antibiotics for performance enhancement.
- Growth in this market segment is expected primarily in Southern and Eastern Europe since the expansion of the European Union in 2004 offers suppliers the additional opportunity of getting into markets with considerable growth potential.
Feed Mycotoxin Binders and Modifiers Market
Feed Phosphate Market
Sunflower Seeds Market