Feed Acidifiers Market
- The market valuation of global Feed Acidifiers market stood at USD xx million in 2018. The forecasted valuation in 2025 is USD xx million.
- The expected CAGR is xx% during the forecasting period (2019-2026).
What exactly are Animal Feed Acidifiers?
Animal feed Acidifiers are organic acids, organic compounds which have a carboxyl group (-COOH) used in feed for nutritional or preservative purposes They enhance congestion control microbial growth, reduce feed buffer capacity, inhibit pathogenic bacteria and also improve the nutrient digestibility.
Feed Acidifiers Industry Dynamics
- The market is driven by several factors such as rising awareness towards animal health and animal feed quality, increasing demand for livestock products, growth in the meat industry, the ban of in-feed antibiotics by European Union. The market is restrained by some artificial substitutes, growth-inducing hormones, and new entrants into the market, but the top players are investing in R&D for new breakthroughs, product line expansion and effective production and management techniques. The growth trend leads to adding new acidifiers in their product offerings.
Global Feed Acidifiers Segmentation
- Global Feed Acidifiers market is segmented based on a type of Lactic Acid, Propionic Acid, Fumaric Acid and Others.
- On the basis of Livestock, the feed Acidifiers market has been segmented as Ruminants, Swine, Poultry, Aquaculture, and Others.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
Feed Acidifiers Market Forecast
- The ban on antibiotics has created a significant opportunity for feed acidifiers. Europe is the largest market for acidifiers and North America and the Asia Pacific are growing steadily and forecasted to continue the trend.
- The overall European Animal feed acidifiers market has shown a significant growth from an estimated level of 191 million in 2002 to more than 400 million in 2009.
- This has doubled the market segment in next seven years, leading to an average annual growth rate of around 16%. Now, feed acidifiers are considered as alternatives to antibiotics for performance enhancement.
- Growth in this market segment is expected primarily in Southern and Eastern Europe since the expansion of the European Union in 2004 offers suppliers the additional opportunity of getting into markets with considerable growth potential.
What does this report cover?
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies, which includes Novus International, Corbion Purac, Perstorp Holdings Ab, Jefo Nutrition Inc., BASF SE, Yara International, Impextraco, Biomin, Kemira OYJ and Kemin.
Why should I purchase this report?
This report helps you in doing the following
- Visualize the composition of the Feed Acidifiers in market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Feed Acidifiers by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Feed Acidifiers market-level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Feed Acidifiers products of all major market players.
Global Feed Acidifiers Market
Chapter 1. Feed Acidifiers Market – Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 2 Global Animal Feed Acidifiers Headlines & Trends
2.2 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 3 Global Animal Feed Acidifiers Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Porter 5 Forces
3.3 Global Animal Feed Production Scenario
3.4 Regulatory Analysis
Chapter 4 Global Animal Feed Acidifiers- Additive Analysis
4.1 Feed Acidifier Overview (Market Share of the Additives)
4.2.1 By Additive
22.214.171.124 Lactic Acid
126.96.36.199 Propionic Acid
188.8.131.52 Fumaric Acid
Chapter 5 Global Animal Feed Acidifiers- Livestock Analysis
5.1 Feed Acidifier-livestock Overview (Share of the application/end-user)
Chapter 6 Global Animal Feed Acidifiers- Geographical Analysis
6.1 Feed Acidifier- Geographic Overview (Share of the regions)
6.2 North America
6.2.1 The USA
6.3 South America
6.4.2 The United Kingdom
Chapter 7 Global Animal Feed Acidifiers- Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2 Price Trend Analysis
7.3 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7.4 Product Benchmarking
Chapter 8 Global Animal Feed Acidifiers- Company Profiles
8.1 Novus International
8.2 Corbion Purac
8.3 Perstorp Holdings Ab
8.4 Jefo Nutrition Inc.
8.5 BASF SE
8.6 Yara International
8.9 Kemira OYJ
Chapter 9 Global Animal Feed Acidifiers- Appendix
9.2 List of Tables
9.3 Expert Panel Validation
9.5 Contact Us