• Amspec Chemical Corporation
• BASF SE
• Campine NV
• Mandalay Resources Corporation
• Nihon Seiko Co, Ltd
• NYACOL Nano Technologies, Inc.
• Recylex S.A.
• Tri-Star Resources Plc.
• United States Antimony Corporation
• Yunnan Muli Antimony Industry Co., Ltd.
Key Takeaways from this report
• Aerospace & Defense is the largest and fastest growing end-use industry segment, owing to the high adoption in the US military applications.
• China is the largest producer, consumer, and has the largest reserves of antimony in the world.
• China, with its vast reserves and cheap labor, is expected to be the fastest growing region.
• The global antimony market is highly fragmented with the majority of the production in China.
The scope of the Report
The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Competitive Landscape, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. Antimony Market is segmented based on the end-user industry as cosmetics, electronic devices, and others. Based on the product type the market is segmented as – flame retardants, plastic additives, lead-acid batteries, glass & ceramics, and others. Based on geography the market is segmented into – North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and Africa.
Reasons for purchasing this report
• Visualize the composition of the Antimony market across each indication, regarding the end-user industry, product type and application highlighting the vital commercial assets and players.
• Identify business opportunities in Antimony market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points from the Antimony market – level 4/5 segmentation.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
• Product mapping in excel for the principal products of all major market players
Is this report right for me?
• Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
• Service Providers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.1.1 Market Drivers
3.1.2 Market Restraints
3.2 Porter 5 Forces
3.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.1 By Product Type
4.1.1 Metal Ingot
4.1.2 Antimony trioxide
4.1.3 Antimony pentoxide
4.1.4 Others (Alloys)
4.2 By Application
4.2.1 Flame Retardants
4.2.2 Plastic Additives
4.2.3 Lead-Acid Batteries
4.2.4 Glass & Ceramics
4.2.5 Others (Catalyst in PET production)
4.3 By End-use Industry
5.1 Global Antimony Market – Geographic Overview
5.2 North America
5.3 South America
5.3.3 Rest of South America
5.4.2 United Kingdom
5.4.4 Rest of Europe
5.5.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.1 Competitive Scenario
6.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
6.3 Product Benchmarking
7.1 Amspec Chemical Corporation
7.2 BASF SE
7.3 Campine NV
7.4 Mandalay Resources Corporation
7.5 Nihon Seiko Co, Ltd.
7.6 NYACOL Nano Technologies, Inc.
7.7 Recylex S.A.
7.8 Tri-Star Resources Plc.
7.9 United States Antimony Corporation
7.10 Yunnan Muli Antimony Industry Co., Ltd.
Get your FREE SAMPLE PROPOSAL with a single click!