Table of Contents
Agricultural Fumigants Market is segmented By Form(Gaseous, Solid, Liquid), By Type(1,3-Dichloropropene, Metam Sodium, Methyl Bromide, Phosphine, Chloropicrin, Others), By Function(Fungicides, Insecticides, Nematicides, Herbicides), By Crops(Turf and Ornamental, Fruits and Vegetables, Grains and Cereals, Oilseeds and Pulses, Others), By Application(Warehouse, Soil), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Agricultural Fumigants Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period 2022-2029.
Agricultural Fumigants Market - Strategic Insights
By Form, By Type, By Function, By Crops, By Application and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other key insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click here
Agricultural Fumigants Market Dynamics
- The vulnerability of crops to various diseases, pests, unfamiliar weather conditions is raising the demand for fumigants. Fumigants help crops withstand pre and post-harvest threats.
- Fumigants are insecticides in the form of gas that kill adult insects that live outside grains.
- They also do away with the eggs, larvae, and pupae that enter the grain. Fumigants must be used only in receptacles that do not allow the gas to escape.
- Studies reveal that approximately 14-31% of the total production is lost by the time it reaches the end-users.
- Hence, the post-harvest losses can be considered as the driving factor for the global agricultural fumigants market.
- The market is driven by several growth factors such as growing agricultural production, increasing concerns over Post-Harvest Loss, high product efficiency, changing farming practices, and better storage technology.
- However, certain constraints are restricting market growth such as product application issues, residue accumulation, and environmental & regulatory constraints.
Agricultural Fumigants Market Segmentation Analysis
- Based on type: 1, 3-Dichloropropene, Chloropicrin, Methyl Bromide, Phosphine, Metam Sodium, and Other Agricultural Fumigants.
- Methyl bromide has occupied the largest market share due to the vast application spectrum across stored product pest management as well as a pre-plant soil fumigant.
- However, Phosphine agricultural fumigant market share is anticipated to witness maximum growth by 2026. The reason for this is that it leaves minimal residue and is increasingly accepted in the industry.
- Based on Application, the market consists of two segments namely Soil and Warehouse.
- The Warehouse segment holds a majority of the demand.
- Soil fumigation helps in weed control and the elimination of parasitic attacks by nematodes.
- Warehouse fumigation involves the application of fumigants in storage structures like silos warehouses, flour mills ship holds, railcars, etc.
- Warehouses occupy the major share taking 66% of the total market.
- Based on Crops namely Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains, and Oilseeds & Pulses.
- Based on the function, the market has the following categories: Fungicide, herbicide, insecticide, and nematicide.
- The global fumigants market is segmented by form-Solid, Liquid, and Gas. Out of the three, the liquid form has the largest market share followed by the gaseous form due to its safe application and large usage for several kinds of agricultural commodities.
- But due to the ability of gaseous agricultural fumigants to reach insects in stored grains and on soil and crops in isolated places, the market size is expected to grow in future years.
What is the Agricultural Fumigants Market growth?
The market is growing at a CAGR of 4.9%
What is Agricultural Fumigants Market size in 2022?
The Agricultural Fumigants Market size was valued at USD YY million in 2022.
Who are the key players in Agricultural Fumigants Market?
BASF SE, DOW Chemicals, DuPont, Fumigation Services, FMC Corporation, Industrial Fumigation Company, Reddick Fumigants.
Agricultural Adjuvants Market
Agricultural Surfactants Market
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy