Termite Bait Systems Market
- The Global Termite Bait Systems market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025.
- The termite bait system market has been growing at a significant rate because of the increasing demand for effective termite management in various sectors like Residential, Commercial & Industrial and Agricultural farms.
Termite Bait Systems Market Drivers & Restraints
- The environmental benefits associated with termite bait systems and increasing demand for less toxic termite control methods are the major factors boosting the demand for Termite Bait Systems.
- The Commercial & Industrial sector is expected to register a high growth during the forecast period, especially in developing countries. The growing industrial & commercial activities will also increase the need for termite and pest control services. Thus, it will propel the market for Termite Bait Systems.
- The significant restraints to the market can be the high initial investment, lack of awareness and low adoption rate, especially in the developing regions.
Termite Bait Systems Market Segmentation Analysis
- The Global Termite Bait Systems Market report segments the market by termite type, station type, and application. Termite type includes Subterranean Termites, Dampwood Termites, Drywood Termites, and Others. Subterranean Termites are the most common termites; they can live in widely diverse areas. There is a massive demand for products and services for subterranean termites in the United States and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Based on the station type, the market can be classified as In-ground and Above-Ground. The in-ground station is expected to dominate the market in this segment.
- The primary function of the in-ground station is to monitor and control the termite activities beneath the ground. Since, subterranean termites are the most abundantly found termites, which operates underground; So to control these termites consumers prefer in-ground stations, thus propelling the market for in-ground termite stations.
- Also, based on the application the market consists of Commercial & Industrial, Residential, Agriculture & Livestock Farms and Others.
Termite Bait Systems Market Geographical Analysis
- The report segments the market by geography as North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World. North America accounts for the largest market share owing to the increasing adoption of termite bait systems in countries like the U.S. and Canada.
- The termite bait systems in the U.S. and Canada are mostly used in the residential sector, due to the presence of a large number of wooden houses and buildings in these regions. The other main factor driving the market in this region is the strong presence of key players like Dow DuPont, and BASF.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period owing to the increasing awareness and growing adoption of Termite control services in countries like China and India.
- Due to the large growing population in APAC, the application sectors like Residential, Commercial & Industrial are experiencing a high growth rate. The rapid pace of urbanization and industrialization in China and India will also boost the market for Termite Bait Systems.
The Global Termite Bait Systems market report profiles the following companies-
- Dowdupont, BASF, Bayer AG, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Syngenta, Spectrum Brands, Inc., Ensystex, Pct International, Rentokil Initial Plc and Rollins, Inc.
Key market segments covered
By Termite Type
• Subterranean Termites
• Dampwood Termites
• Drywood Termites
By Station Type
• Above ground
• Commercial & Industrial
• Agriculture & Livestock Farms
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Why purchase the report?
• Visualize the composition of the Termite Bait Systems market across each indication, regarding the gas type and end-user industry highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify business opportunities in Termite Bait Systems market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Termite Bait Systems market level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the key Termite Bait Systems market products of all major market players
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
1. Termite Bait Systems Market Scope and Methodology
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. The scope of the Report
2. Termite Bait Systems Industry Trends
2.1. Key Trends & Developments
3. Termite Bait Systems Market Outlook
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
4. Global Termite Bait Systems Market – By Termite Type
4.1. Subterranean Termites
4.2. Dampwood Termites
4.3. Drywood Termites
5. Global Termite Bait Systems- By Station type
5.2. Above ground
6. Global Termite Bait Systems – By Application
6.1. Commercial & Industrial
6.3. Agriculture & Livestock Farms
7. Global Termite Bait Systems Market – By Geography
7.1. North America
7.1.1. The United States
7.2. South America
7.2.3. Rest of South America
7.3.2. United Kingdom
7.3.5. Rest of Europe
7.4.3. South Korea
7.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.5. Rest of the World
8. Global Termite Bait Systems Market – Competitive Landscape
8.1. Market Share/Ranking Analysis
8.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9. Global Termite Bait Systems Market – Company Profiles
9.1. Dow DuPont
9.3. Bayer AG
9.4. Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
9.6. Spectrum Brands, Inc.
9.8. Pct International
9.9. Rentokil Initial Plc
9.10. Rollins, Inc.
10. Global Termite Bait Systems Market – Appendix
10.2. List of Tables
10.3. Expert Panel Validation
10.5. Contact Us