Global Soil Conditioners Market is segmented by Type (Natural, Synthetic), By Solubility (Water-soluble, Hydrogels), by Application (Agricultural, Industrial), By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, and Fruits & Vegetables), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021-2028, Soil Type, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022 - 2029
The Global Soil Conditioner Market is expected to grow at a CAGR during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
- Soil conditioner is a substance produced from organic or nonorganic matter. When the conditioner is incorporated into and mixed with the garden soil, it improves the soil properties and adds slow-releasing nutrients.
- Soil Conditioner is used in agriculture and gardening due to its versatile benefits such as soil remediation, reducing fertilizer runoff, improving water retention, stimulating plant enzymes, increasing microbial activity, boosting seed germination, promoting root development, encouraging plant growth by increased biomass production, Increases yield and improves the quality of plants and many other things.
- Soil conditioner results in increased yield both qualitatively and quantitatively. These factors will boost the market in the forecast period.
- Further, an Increase in Fertilizers prices will boost the soil conditioner market. Proper use of soil conditioners reduces the need for chemical fertilizers which saves costs. Also, a large number of soil conditioner products are organic certified.
- So the increase in organic farming will further improve demand for soil conditioners. Low awareness about the role of soil quality in agriculture is limiting the growth of the market.
- The soil Conditioner market is segmented by Type and application. By Type, the market is segmented into Organic and Inorganic soil conditioners.
- The organic segment includes Plant-based and Animal-based products. Natural soil conditioner products are mainly prepared from manure or green manure since they are the cheapest source of organic matter available. Leguminous crops are especially favored as green manure because they add nitrogen to the soil.
- The organic segment dominates the market due to its wide availability. The inorganic portion consists of Polymers and minerals. Gypsum is the most common mineral used as a soil conditioner.
- Polymeric soil conditioners such as certain polysaccharides, polyacrylamides have emerged recently. They act as a synthetic binding agent. Inorganic soil conditioners have a minor share of the market due to limited applicability.
- By Application, the market is segmented into Horticulture, Vineyards & Orchards, Vegetables, Hydro-Seeding, Green Houses & Nursery, Turf, Home-Lawns & Golf Courses, and Others.
Global Soil Conditioner Market Regional Share
- By region, the Soil Conditioner market is divided into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and the Rest of the World. Asia-pacific is the largest market due to colossal agriculture and the effective use of organic matter in agriculture in this region.
- The Asia-pacific segment is expected to witness steady growth over the forecast period. On the other hand, Government initiatives regarding Biosolids will drive the growth of the market in North America.
Soil Conditioner Companies
- The soil Conditioner market is highly competitive owing to no small number of local manufacturers. Some of the notable players in the market are Turface, Godrej Agrovet, Earth Cycle, Memon B.V., Pro-Grow, Encap, Westland Horticulture Ltd., Kellogg Garden Products, South-land Organics, and Humintech GmbH.
- New research and Patented Technology might change the competitive landscape in the future.
Key market segments covered
• Vineyards & Orchards
• Green Houses & Nursery
• Turf, Home-Lawns & Golf Courses
• Others (Industrial)
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Air Conditioners Market
Coil Coatings Market