News for this report will be updated soon
PUBLISHED: November 23, 2018 | Available Formats
Global Radio Pharmaceuticals Market – Size, Share and Forecast (2018-2025)
BUY THIS REPORT
Radio Pharmaceuticals Market
- Radiopharmaceuticals also known as Nuclear medicines are a group of pharmaceutical drugs which have radioactivity and can be used as diagnostic and therapeutic agents.
- Radiopharmaceuticals emit radiation themselves, which is different from fluids within the body which absorb or alter external electromagnetism or ultrasound. This phenomenon helps to identify the various abnormalities such as cancer cells, within the human body.
- Global Radiopharmaceuticals in inserts market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% to reach a market value of USD XXXX million by 2025.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Global radiopharmaceuticals market is growing at a steady pace and anticipated to exhibit similar faster growth in the future.
- The market growth is attributed to driving factors such as improvements in diagnostic facilities, an increase in the number of new cancer cases, and an increase in preference for radiation therapy for cancer treatment.
- Moreover, developments in imaging technologies using radiopharmaceuticals and alpha radioimmunotherapy-based targeted cancer treatment are also key factors fueling the growth of the market.
- The global radiopharmaceuticals market might experience a hindrance in the growth owing to the short half-life of radiopharmaceuticals, supply-demand gap of the pharmaceuticals, and high equipment prices of diagnostic imaging devices.
Market Forecast Analysis:
By End User
- The Radiopharmaceuticals market is segmented on end user as Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, and Others. Diagnostic centers dominate the market share with more than 50% of the market share.
- Other category includes primarily research centers which are driving the growth for Another end-user segment.
- Based on the geography, North America is dominating the global Radiopharmaceuticals system market, and it is expected to grow in the forecast period.
- The US is the most significant revenue contributor to this region because of an increase in the elderly population. Advances in technology in product, design, structure, and usage, development of various types of radiopharmaceuticals have contributed to the growth of the market in the US.
- The Asia-pacific region is anticipated to be the fastest growing region in the global radiopharmaceuticals market. Technological innovations, growing elderly population, and improvements in healthcare infrastructure are the primary contributors to the growth of the market in Asia-Pacific.
- Several new players have entered into the global market for a radiopharmaceutical, and this trend denotes to the growing acceptance and popularity of dangerous drugs across the globe.
- The market vendors that have earned a name for themselves in the global radiopharmaceuticals market have stuck to the basics of proper planning, marketing, and distribution of products. Established market vendors are recalibrating their business strategies to fit the needs and want of the consumers.
- The distributors of dangerous drugs have also played a key role in reaching to wider audiences and expanding their consumer base. Product launch is one of the key strategy adopted by the principal manufacturers to improve their market presence across the globe.
- For instance, In January 2018, Norgine B.V., a leading European specialty pharmaceutical company has announced the launch of LYMPHOSEEK® (Tc 99m tilmanocept) in Finland and Sweden. LYMPHOSEEK is a radiopharmaceutical used for diagnostic purposes by nuclear medicine specialists and surgeons.
What are the key application segments?
- Diagnostic Radioisotopes
Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
Positron Emission Tomography
- Therapeutic Radioisotopes
Reasons for purchasing this report?
• Visualize the composition of the Radiopharmaceuticals market across each indication, regarding by type, by application, and by end user highlighting the vital commercial assets and players.
• Identify business opportunities in Radiopharmaceuticals market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Radiopharmaceuticals market – level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the Radiopharmaceuticals products of all major market players
Who can benefit from this report?
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Table of Contents
1. Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
2. Industry Trends
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
3. Market Outlook
3.1. Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.1.1. Market Drivers
3.1.2. Market Restraints
3.2. Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
3.2.1. Buyers Power
3.2.2. Suppliers Power
3.2.3. Industry Competition
3.2.4. The threat of new entrants
3.2.5. Threat of Substitutes
5. Product-based Analysis
4.1. By Type
4.1. Radiopharmaceuticals Market – By Type
4.1.1. Diagnostic Radioisotopes
22.214.171.124. Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
126.96.36.199. Positron Emission Tomography
4.1.2. Therapeutic Radioisotopes
188.8.131.52 Beta Emitters
184.108.40.206. Alpha Emitters
4.2. By Application
4.3. By End User
4.2.1. Hospitals & Clinics
4.2.2 Diagnostic Centres
5. Regional, Country-level Analysis
5.1. North America
5.2. South America
5.2.3. Rest of South America
5.3.2. United Kingdom
5.3.4. Rest of Europe
5.4. Asia Pacific
5.4.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6. Competitive Trends
6.1. Competitive scenario
6.2. Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
6.3. Product Benchmarking
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Bayer Healthcare
7.2. Bracco Imaging S.P.A
7.3. GE Healthcare
7.4. Hologic Inc.
7.5. Segami Corporation
7.6. Positron Corporation
7.7. Naviscan Inc.
7.8. Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc.
7.7. IBA Molecular Imaging
7.10. Siemens Healthcare
Try our Bundle Subscription?
✓ Dedicated Assistance for 500 Hours
✓ Upto 40% Additional Customisation
✓ Starting from Bundle of 3 Reports
✓ XLS, PPT & PDF formats