Japan Single-Use Bioprocessing Products Market is segmented By Product (Single-use Bioreactors (SUBs), Tubing, Connectors, Clamps, Disposable Mixers, Bags, Containers, Disposable Filter Cartridges, Sampling system, Tangential Flow Filtration, Membrane Adsorbers, Purification Devices, Preassembled Tubing and Rigging, others), By Application (Filtration, Storage, Cell Culture, Mixing, Purification), By End-User (Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers, Life Science R&D Companies & Academic Research Institutes, Others), and By Region (Akita, Aomori, Chiba, Fukui, Fukuoka, Others) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Japan Single-Use Bioprocessing Products Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecasting period (2022-2029).
Japan Single-Use Bioprocessing Products Market
By Product , By Application, By End-User and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other key insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
- Single-use consumables have generated important inroads at various biomanufacturing stages as a reliable and cost-efficient alternative.
- The integration of single-use technology (SUTs) in continuous bioprocessing is anticipated to boost disposables usage.
- The increasing pressure to fulfill the rising demand for biopharmaceuticals is expected to impact single-use technology (SUTs) among the bioprocessing industry. Hence, this space is also expected to be benefitted from the rapid growth of biologics. Also, SUT helps enhance operational capacity that successively prompts biopharmaceutical companies to adopt disposable equipment.
- They are utilized by biopharmaceutical manufacturers and life science research organizations for increasing productivity and ease of disposal with minimal risk of cross-contamination.
- The market is segmented by different products including, Single-use Bioreactors (SUBs), Tubing, Connectors, Clamps, Disposable Mixers, Bags, Containers, Disposable Filter Cartridges, Sampling systems, Tangential Flow Filtration, Membrane Adsorbers, Purification Devices, among others.
- The bags and containers segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period, owing to the increasing adoption of media bags and containers in transportation and storage applications.
- The increasing demand for biopharmaceuticals propels the growth of this market. High energy efficiency, low water usage, less floor space requirement, shallow risk of product cross-contamination, and faster implementation are the key drivers for the Japan single-use bioprocessing market's growth.
- Single-use TFF is used in biomanufacturing facilities to improve batch turnaround, process flexibility, and operator safety while reducing capital costs. The Pellicon® Capsule is the first of its kind, a true single-use TFF device that streamlines bioprocessing with its innovative, simplified design and user-friendly features. It features a holderless and torqueless design that reduces installation efforts, and the filter comes gamma sterilized and preservative-free, requiring minimal preparation before use.
- Some of the major players in the Japanese single-use bioprocessing products market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., 3M, Eppendorf AG, Merck Millipore, Danaher Corporation, Saint-Gobain Biopharm, Pall, Gore, among others.
- The key players adopt various growth strategies such as product launches, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations contributing to the single-use bioprocessing products market in Japan. For instance,
- On Feb. 25th, 2019, Danaher has entered into a definitive agreement with General Electric to acquire the Biopharma business of GE Life Sciences ("GE Biopharma") for a cash purchase price of approximately $21.4 billion.
- In March 2019, Pall Corporation, a leader in filtration, separation, and purification, has partnered with Broadley-James Corporation, a renowned sensor technology provider, to integrate and distribute Broadley-James’ advanced single-use probe and flow cell pH sensors. With applications across upstream and downstream unit operations, the sensor will be integrated into Pall Biotech’s single-use (SU) technologies and other commercially available bioprocessing platforms.
Why Purchase the Report?
- Visualize the Japan Single-Use Bioprocessing Products Market's composition across each type and technology indication, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Japan's Single-Use Bioprocessing Products Market by analyzing key trends and development.
- Excel datasheet has thousands of data points of the Japan Single-Use Bioprocessing Products Market-level 4/5 segmentation.
- A PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key products of all major market players.
- Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
- Service Providers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Projected CAGR value of the Japan Single-Use Bioprocessing Products Market?
Japan Single-Use Bioprocessing Products Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecasting period 2022-2029.
Which region controlled the global market during 2022-2029?
North America region Controls the Japan Single-Use Bioprocessing Products Market during 2022-2029.
Which is the fastest growing region in the Japan Single-Use Bioprocessing Products Market?
Among all regions, Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market share during the forecast period.
Single-Use Bioprocessing Products Market
Cancer Registry Software Market
Europe Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia Therapeutics Market