Global Industrial DeNOx Systems and Services Market is segmented By Type (Selective Catalytic Reduction, Selective Non-catalytic Reduction, others), By Application (Power plants, Energy from waste plants, Industrial plants), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global "industrial DeNOx Systems and Services Market" is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecasting period (2022-2029)
- The industrial DeNOx systems & services include products that are used to treat flue gases released from industrial plants.
- Industrial DeNox services are the systems that help most of the industries in significantly reducing nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide in raw gas emissions which are the significant factors contributing to photochemical oxidation and acid rains in the atmosphere as well as respiratory diseases.
- These systems are utilized to limit NOx emissions from a site where coal combustion is used to produce electricity.
- Industrial DeNOx systems and services employed in industrial areas help to reduce NOx emissions. This results in the reduction of air pollution and a reduction in a hazardous environment for employees and people living around.
- Though the global power generation industry is expecting a shift toward renewable sources of energy, thermal electricity is the significant factor that boosts the market.
- Environment protection associations such as the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and National Ambient Air Quality Standard all over the globe have stringent rules and regulations against NOx emissions across different industries.
- Additionally, focus on protection of the environment and awareness among people about air pollution is anticipated to rise during the forecast period.
- Thus, the increase in overall electricity consumption and a high share of coal-generated power plants in electricity production is expected to fuel the demand for industrial DeNOx systems and services in the next few years.
- This statistic represents the worldwide electricity consumption between 2000 and 2015. In 2015, the world’s electricity consumption amounted to approximately 21.15 trillion kilowatt-hours.
- One of the significant drawbacks of the industrial DeNOx systems and services market is a lack of awareness about NOx reduction technologies. Thus it creates a substantial amount of NOx emissions in these countries, resulting in air pollution.
- For example, several cities in Japan and India violate NOx emission standards set by government regulators, due to the lack of awareness about modern DeNOx techniques.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Based on the product type of the global industrial deNOx systems and services market is broadly segmented into two main streams: Selective catalytic reduction and selective non-catalytic reduction.
- Currently, selective catalytic reduction is the dominant segment, and it accounts for approximately XX% of the market due to the excellent cost-to-performance ratio offered as compared to selective non-catalytic reduction DeNOx systems.
- Selective catalytic reduction is a technology utilized for the control of post-combustion NOx emissions from industrial plants.
- Based on application global industrial deNOx systems and services market is segmented into the power plant, industrial plant, energy from waste plants. Among all these power generation plants are the most significant end-user of the systems.
- This can be implied to the fact that the power plants use highly efficient and capital intensive selective catalytic reduction systems for “end of pipe” NOx control. Industrial DeNOx systems are most commonly used in coal combustion thermal power plants due to the release of high flue gas from these power plants.
- These flue gases emitted from electricity generation units is harmful to the environment, and it can cause health hazards to people in the surrounding areas. According to statistics in 2017, there were 448 operational nuclear power plants worldwide.
- That year, the construction of three new nuclear power plants was started globally.
- Global Industrial DeNOx systems and services market is segmented by geographic region which includes North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW. Europe occupies the dominant share in this market. In the forecast period, the market in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX%.
- It is owing to the availability of a substantial number of oil refineries capacity expansion, power generation, metal processing units. North America and Asia-Pacific are the second and third largest markets for industrial DeNOx systems & services.
- Asia-Pacific region is projected to remain as the fastest growing geographical region driven by expanding industrial base in the area, especially in China and India. According to statistics, Europe has the highest refinery capacities in Europe.
- Prominent players in the global industrial deNOx systems and services market are Ducon Environmental Systems, CECO Environmental Corp., ANDRITZ Group, GE Power, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., Yara International ASA, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd., Hitachi Zosen Inova AG, Babcock Noell GmbH, and Tri-Mer Corporation and others.
- Product launches, partnerships, and expansions are some of the strategies adopted by players to increase their market share. For instance, in January 2017, Babcock & Wilcox Inc. a leading manufacturer of industrial deNOx acquired Universal Acoustic & Emission Technologies, Inc. to expand its former’s portfolio for USD 55 million.
- In September 2015, CECO Corporation acquired PMFG Inc. for USD 120 million this acquisition significantly enhanced the value proposition of CECO Environmental Corporation, by adding key technologies such as SCR, SNCR.
Industrial Film Market
Industrial Bulk Chemical Packaging Market
Industrial Drum Market