Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market
- The Indonesia flexible packaging market is estimated to be USD 2,814.9 million in 2017 with the market growing at a CAGR of XX% in the forecasted period 2019-2026.
- The Indonesia flexible packaging market by volume is growing at a CAGR of 4.41% in the forecasted period to reach XX billion units by 2025.
- Indonesia has a developed industry for both flexible and rigid packaging market and is highly reliant on the importation of raw materials. Flexible Packaging market in Indonesia has a dominating share within the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) market and is expected to lead the region in the coming years.
- Indonesia has used around 90.01 billion units of total packaging products in 2014 and registered CAGR of XX% from 2010-2016 and is estimated to reach 118.23 billion units by 2018. In 2016, the Indonesian flexible packaging market has accounted for a market share of 42% of the overall packaging market with XX million units.
Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market Dynamics
- Flexible packaging products have the advantage to produce in various shapes and sizes at low cost.
- The convenience of flexible packaging is one of the primary factor driving the growth of the market
- Growing demand for flexible packaging
- Flexible packaging market is impacted by the low rate of recyclability at the global level with most of the plastic waste is mainly comprised of low-value flexible packaging making it difficult for the recycling of the plastic packaging, thus restraining the growth of the market.
Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market Segmentation by Packaging Form
- Flexible packaging market is segmented by different packaging forms namely, pouches, bags, roll stocks, blister and strip packs. Bag type flexible packaging accounted for the most significant market share of 42% in the overall flexible packaging market, followed by pouch type with XX% market share.
- Blister and strip pack flexible packaging accounted for the smallest share of 1% in overall flexible packaging market in Indonesia. In Pouches, stand-up pouch flexible packaging account for a most significant market share in the country. Increasing advancements in pouch design such as stand-up pouch with spout, seal and barrier properties, printing and sustainability will lead to the increasing growth in the flexible packaging market.
Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market Segmentation by Raw Material
- Flexible packaging has various quality grades regarding material quality. With raw material, the market is segmented into plastic, paper, aluminum, and multilayer.
- Flexible plastic packaging segment is accounted for a most significant share in the overall flexible packaging market in Indonesia. Rising raw material prices such as plastic and aluminum, industry players are turning toward lower-quality flexible packaging, which is thinner and less durable.
- Manufacturers are increasingly shifting from flexible aluminum/plastic to merely flexible plastic, due to high prices of aluminum/plastic.
- Metalized flexible plastic is the cost-efficient alternative to adjustable aluminum/plastic, while still offering optimum protection for hot drinks and packaged food, in the form of sachets.
Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market Competitive Trends
- The Indonesia market is a highly competitive market with Amcor, Dia Nippon Printing Indonesia PT, and Ciptakemas Abadi leading the market share.
- There are also large numbers of small companies in the market with less market share competing among them.
- International players are undergoing mergers and acquisitions to enter in Indonesia and expand their product offerings.
- New Product launches and acquisitions are some of the major key strategies of major companies in the industry
Segmentation by Packaging Form
- Stand up Pouches
- Retort Pouches
- Gusseted Bags
- Wicketed Bags
- Roll Stocks
- Blister and Strip Packs
Segmentation by Raw Material
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Aluminum Foils
Segmentation by Application
- Health Care
- Personal and Beauty care
The report also covers the key factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Reasons for purchasing this report?
- Visualize the composition of the Indonesia Flexible Packaging market with a clear distinction between each design type and usage type.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Indonesia Flexible Packaging market.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the principal products of all major market players.
Who can benefit from this report?
- Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
- Service Providers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market
1: Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market - Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Scope of the report
2: Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market - Executive Summary
3: Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market - Industry Analysis
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Restraints
3.3 Porters Five Forces
3.4 Regulatory Analysis
3.5 Trade Analysis
3.6 Investment Analysis
3.7 Value Chain Analysis
3.8 Packaging and Printing Technology Analysis
4: Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market - Segmentation by Packaging Form
4.1.1 Stand up Pouches
22.214.171.124 Gusseted Bags
126.96.36.199 Wicketed Bags
4.1.4 Roll Stocks
4.1.5 Blister and Strip Packs
4.2 Retort Pouches
5. Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market - Segmentation by Application
5.1.3 Polyethylene Terephthalate
5.1.4 Polyvinyl Chloride
5.3 Aluminum Foils
6. Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market Segmentation by Usage
6.3 Health Care
6.4 Personal and Beauty care
7. Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market - Competitive Trends
7.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2 Key Strategies Adopted
7.3 Product Benchmarking
8. Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market - Company Profiles
8.1 Dai Nippon Printing Indonesia PT
8.2 Ciptakemas Abadi PT
8.4 Inno Pak
8.6 JPW Group
8.8 Prima Jaya Eratama
8.9 PT Inkote Indonesia
8.10 PT Lumia Packaging
8.11 Sealed Air Co Ltd
8.12 Supernova Flexible Packaging
8.13 Tetra Pak Indonesia PT
9. Indonesia Flexible Packaging Market - Appendix
9.2 About us