Global Forage Seed Market is segmented By Origin (Organic, Inorganic), By Form (Green, Dry), By Crops (Forage Seed), By Species (Legumes, Grasses, Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
The Global Forage Seed Market was valued at USD is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period (2022-2029).
Driving factors of the forage seed market
- The market is driven by increasing demand for livestock products, including eggs, meat (beef, pork, and mutton), and milk combined with the rise in meat consumption.
- Other factors causing the growth include Growing industrialization in the livestock sector, growth in the feed additive industry fuelled by an increase in meat consumption, rising concerns over quality and safety of animal and human health.
- However, market growth is restrained by a lack of awareness among consumers and favorable government policies for cereals crops.
- Government policies are leading towards a decrease in the area cultivated for forage crops.
- The global Forage Seed market is segmented by origin into Organic and Inorganic.
- By form, the market is segmented into Green(fresh) and Dry(dried).
- The market is also segmented based on crops into Alfalfa, Clover, Ryegrass, Chicory, and Others.
- Based on Species, it is segmented into Legumes, Grasses, and Others.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
Forage Seed Market Report Scope
- This report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- It profiles the following companies:- DOW Agrosciences LLC, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Monsanto, Land O Lakes, Inc., Advanta Seed Limited, Brettyoung, Barenbrug Holding B.V., Allied Seed LLC, Ampac Seed Company, and Imperial Seed Ltd.
Tropical Forage Seeds Market
Sesame Seeds Market
Vegetable Seed Market