Global Crop Protection Chemicals Market is segmented By Pesticides (Insecticides, Herbicides, Fungicides, Others), By Product Form (Liquid, Solid), By Mode of Application (Foliar Spray, Seed Treatment, Soil Treatment, Others), By Crops (Grains & Cereals, Oil crops & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Turf & Ornamental, Others), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
[150 Pages Report] Global Crop Protection Chemicals Market is expected to reach at a high CAGR of 5% during the forecast period ( 2022-2029).
Crop Protection Chemicals Market - Strategic Insights
By Pesticides, By Product Form, By Mode of Application, By Crops and By Region
Report Insights Covered
Competitive Landscape Analysis, Company Profile Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Demand, Recent Developments, Mergers and acquisitions, New Product Launches, Growth Strategies, Revenue Analysis, and Other key insights.
Fastest Growing Region
Largest Market Share
To Get a Free Sample Click here
- Pesticides are chemicals used to control pests.
- Most of the pesticides are served as plant protection products (also known as crop protection products). These protect plants from weeds, fungi, or insects.
- The market is driven by several factors such as limited natural resources, rising global demand, increased farming of biofuel crops, and the use of genetically modified (GM) seeds.
- Pesticides are mainly used in agriculture, home & garden, and Industrial & commercial places.
- The agriculture sector occupies a significant share of the market.
- However, there is an increasing demand for aesthetics at home. Commercial spaces will have the highest CAGR in the coming years.
Key segments covered in the report:
- Fungicides, and
- Grains & Cereals (Oil Seeds, Fruits & Vegetables) and
- Non-crop-based (Turf & Ornamental Grass, others )
- North America
- South America
- Asia-Pacific and
- Herbicides are the largest segment covering around 44% of the global pesticide market followed by Fungicides and Insecticides.
- Herbicides hold the highest market share among pesticides.
- Herbicides control weeds that compete with crops for light and nutrients. They are primarily classified into Selective herbicides and Non-selective herbicides.
- Of the total US57 billion global crop protection market, herbicides occupy a dominant share with 44% (28% Selective and 16% Non-Selective).
- Selective herbicides: Directly applied to specific crops to control particular weeds without damaging the crop
- Non-selective herbicides (NSH): Eliminate all plants (if absorbed by green tissue).
- Some NSHs are now used in the same way as selective herbicides on crops that are genetically modified to make them tolerant to specific herbicides.
- Farmers also use non-selective herbicides when preparing fields for a new crop, thus avoiding the need to plow the land.
Market Key Players
- The major producers of herbicides are Syngenta, Bayer, Dow and DuPont, BASF, and Monsanto.
- Some of the leading herbicide products include Glyphosate, Flumioxazin, Clethodim, Imazethapyr, Paraquat, Chlorimuron, Diclosulam, Fomesafen, 2,4-D, Haloxyfop.
Scope of the Report
- This report covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- It profiles the following companies:- BASF SE, ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd., Bayer CropScience AG, E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, FMC Corporation, Monsanto Company, Nufarm Limited, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd, Syngenta AG, The Dow Chemical Company, Yara International ASA and The Mosaic Company.
Agriculture Dyes and Pigments Market
Plant Growth Regulators Market
What is the Crop Protection Chemicals Market growth?
The market is growing at a CAGR of 5%
What is Crop Protection Chemicals Market size in 2021?
The Crop Protection Chemicals Market size was valued at USD YY million in 2021
Who are the key players in Crop Protection Chemicals Market?
MC Corporation, Monsanto Company, Nufarm Limited, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd, Syngenta AG, The DOW Chemical Company.