COvid-19 effect on Agriculture Industry
DataM provides an the most updated and recent executive summary/outlook on COvid-19 effetc on Agriculture Industry summarising on current and futuristic scenario on global and at regional, with comparisons for actuals without COvid- 19 in the year 2020. The summary will emphasise on the below aspects
- Covid-19 long-term and short-term Impact on the production of non-food-related agriculture such as Cotton, oil seeds, fibre crops, sugarcane and others.
- Virus expected to disrupt agricultural food supply (rice, wheat, fruits & vegetables)?
- Impact of virus on the import and export of agricultural products?
- Demand for cold-storages for agricultural products?
- Effect of Covid-19 on the production, processing and export of seeds
- Impact of virus over the relationship between the agricultural producers and seed processors
- Government initiatives and policies to handle the agricultural produce during COVID-19 period?
- Impact of Covid-19 over the prices of agricultural products.
Buy this report
Request new version