Table of Contents
Acute Renal Failure
- The “Acute Renal Failure (ARF) – Pipeline Insights, 2018″ report covers an in-depth analysis of Acute Renal Failure drug molecules currently undergoing clinical studies. It provides a deep understanding of potential Acute Renal Failure drug molecules across all drug development phases.
- The report assesses the pipeline Acute Renal Failure molecules by stage of development (discovery, pre-clinical, IND, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and pre-registration), by recruitment status (recruiting, active not recruiting, completed, NA, and unknown), therapy type (monotherapy, combination products), molecule type (small molecules, Biologics and others), drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), and route of administration (oral, IV, and others).
- The report provides a snapshot of discontinued and dormant drugs too. In addition, the report includes key insights on other development activities, including (but not limited to) – licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, funding, patent, and regulatory designations.
- The report covers company profiles key players in developing Acute Renal Failure drug molecules. The company profile includes key info on overview, financial highlights, product portfolio, business strategies, and key recent developments.
The scope of the report
• Provides comprehensive understanding of active Acute Renal Failure pipeline drug candidates
• Includes all-inclusive pipeline product coverage with segregation by various stages of the pipeline from discovery to late-stage.
• Offers pipeline assessment by monotherapy, combination therapy products, and route of administration
• Provides a comparative analysis of key marketed products and pipeline drug candidates
• Includes detailed pipeline drug profiles covering – product description, chemical information, molecule type, mechanism of action, route of administration, product safety and efficacy, developers and collaborators
• Provides key info on players involved in clinical R&D of Acute Renal Failure drug candidates.
• Provides in-depth coverage of key news related to Acute Renal Failure drug molecules, including major mergers and acquisitions and product development updates such as clinical trial progression updates and regulatory updates.
Reasons To Buy this report
• To obtain an understanding of the current Acute Renal Failure pipeline landscape.
• To determine drug development dynamics and leverage it for innovation of novel or repositioned drugs.
• To valuably optimize R&D activities in-line with robust therapeutic drug markets.
• To devise strategic initiatives by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects.
Buy this report
Proceed to Buy