News for this report will be updated soon.
PUBLISHED: [post_updated] | Available Formats
Philippines Contact Cement Market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
Philippines Contact Cement Market
- The Philippines Contact Cement Market was valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is estimated to reach a market value of USD XX million by 2025 and the market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of XX% in the forecast period 2018-2025.
- The overview of the Philippines Contact Cement market
- Evaluation of market size by Type (Neoprene, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Styrene Butadiene Co-Polymer, Others), by Technology (Water-based contact cement, Solvent based contact cement), by End-User (Building and Construction, Automotive, Packaging, Wood and Furniture, and others)
- Examine the major driving factors and key challenges faced in the Philippines Contact Cement market
- Analyze the major companies in the Philippines Contact Cement market with detailed profiling which includes company overview, SWOT analysis, and financial analysis
Industry Forecast Analysis:
- The report analyses the snapshot of the industry’s most significant players, their strengths and key strategies adopted by them with an in-depth study on the competitive landscape
- Philippines Contact Cement market provides information about the historical market size (2015-2017) and estimates the market size for 2018-2025 on the basis of the key market drivers, challenges, and potential opportunities.
- Current market trends are also considered while estimating the market size. Market size is estimated using the various public sources, databases, and other secondary information and is also validated through the industry experts (includes Procurement Managers, Marketing Managers, Consultants, Research Heads, CXO’s, and Others) through telephonic interviews.
- The report also analyses the major companies in the industry with an in-depth focus on product benchmarking and company share analysis. Some of the major companies profiled in the report are 3M, Bostik Original, Eagle Cement, Nan Pao Resins Chemical, and Arkema Group.
- Styrene Butadiene Co-Polymer
- Water-based contact cement
- Solvent-based contact cement
By End User
- Building and Construction
- Wood and Furniture
Reasons for purchasing this report?
- Visualize the composition of the Philippines Contact Cement market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Philippines Contact Cement by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Philippines Contact Cement market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Philippines Contact Cement products of all major market players.
Who can benefit from this report?
- Raw Material & Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
- Service Providers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education &; Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Table of Contents
Philippines Contact Cement Market
1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Scope of the Report
2. Industry Trends
3. Market Insights
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces
3.3.1 Buyers Power
3.3.2 Suppliers Power
3.3.3 Industry Competition
3.3.4 Threat of new entrants
3.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
3.4 PESTLE Analysis
3.5 Regulatory Analysis
4. Market Segmentation – By Type
4.4 Styrene Butadiene Co-Polymer
5. Market Segmentation – By Technology
5.1 Water-based Contact Cement
5.2 Solvent based Contact Cement
6. Market Segmentation – By End-User
6.1 Building and Construction
6.4 Wood and Furniture
7. Regional Analysis
8. Competitive Analysis
8.1 Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
9.1 Bostik Original
9.4 Eagle Cement
9.8 Arkema Group
10.2 List of Tables
10.3 Expert Panel Validation
10.5 Contact Us
*Note: Additional Company Profiles will be provided based on the feasibility