Molex and Rosenberger of Germany Sign Dual-Sourcing Agreement allowing Molex to produce High-Speed FAKRA-Mini automotive coaxial connectors.
PUBLISHED: November 15, 2018 | Available Formats
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
BUY THIS REPORT
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market:
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, hereafter ADAS, are the human-machine interface systems that assist drivers in the driving process for increasing road safety.
- It includes all the safety systems such as night vision, street sign recognition, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning system. Furthermore,ADAS also has parking assistance, blind spot detection, and adaptive front lighting system among others.
- The Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market was valued at USD xx million in 2017.
- Research at DMI yielded diverse opinions with the market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2025.
- It also revealed that the ADAS Market Size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market:
Growth Factors and Opportunities:
- An increase in consumer awareness of vehicle safety features
- Growth in the automobile sector
- Competition among OEMs.
- The market is also influenced by the rise in number of fatal road accidents. Therefore, government is implementing strict safety regulations in order to prevent them.
- Factors such as pricing pressure along with complexity & difficulty in testing systems restrain the growth of this industry.
Competitive Analysis of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market:
- Key players in ADAS market are undergoing various business strategies for sustaining the competitive market.
- Most of all the leading players are focusing on product development that would satisfy regulatory framework related to road safety.
- Hence, they are increasingly involved in high R&D investments, acquisitions, tie-ups and collaborations with various regional players and academia.
Impact of NCAP
- Global New Car Assessment Programme (NCAP) is a UK based company striving for a world free of road fatalities and serious injuries. It provides technical assistance to NCAP programs being implemented in emerging markets.
- It helps in rating vehicles based on their safety performance.According to NCAP, all vehicles need to undergo crash test and satisfy safety ratings.
- (For more information on NCAP visit http://www.globalncap.org/) As a result of increased awareness among customers, vehicle manufacturers and governments, ADAS Market Size is anticipated to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period.
In Recent news – “Veoneer, Autoliv’s Spin-off – Key ADAS Supplier”
- In December 2017, Global auto component manufacturer Autoliv announced that the new electronics spin-off company would be named Veoneer. Veoneer’s ambition is to be a leading system supplier for ADAS and autonomous driving.
- In addition to that, it aims to become a market leader in automotive safety electronics products.
Veoneer’s offerings will include:
- Safety electronics, sensors, and software for active safety
- Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- Autonomous driving (AD) and
- Advanced brake control solutions
Features of this ADAS Market report:
- The scope of this report focuses on Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for passenger and commercial vehicles (off-road not included).
- The following players in the Global Advanced Driver Assistance System Market occupy a dominant pie in the ADAS Market Share.
- Autoliv Inc.,
- Valeo, Mobileye
- Tata Elxsi
Key takeaways from this report:
Professionals purchasing a DMI report on Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market will be able to do the following:
- The report provides extensive qualitative and quantitative assessment of the present and future trends in the Global ADAS market
- Focuses on the various market dynamics,supply and demand factors that have an impact on ADAS Market Growth.
- This report includes recent industry trends along with developments.
- Key consumer analysis which focuses on consumer needs and response to the present ADAS Systems.
- Focus on the regulatory framework for safety in automotive industry.
- Profiles of key players in the market and list of their recent developments, product portfolio, along with other business strategies.
- Primary research findings focus on the key trends, challenges, and consequently ,the opportunities in the Global ADAS market
Professionals who can derive maximum benefits out of this report:
- Global ADAS Manufacturers
- Automotive OEMs
- Suppliers, Dealers, and Distributors of ADAS
- Research Organizations and Academia
- Associations and Organizations Related to the Automotive industry
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Scope and Objective
1.2 Market Introduction
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.1 Global Advanced Driver Assistance System Market Size
4. Industry Analysis
4.1 Market Dynamics
4.2 Key Industrial Developments in Advanced Driver Assistance System Market
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Competition Degree
4.3.2 Threat of Substitutes
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.5 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4 Regulatory and Safety Standards (IEC-61508 and ISO-26262)
5. Global Advanced Driver Assistance System Market Segmentation by Type
5.1 Parking Assistance System
5.2 Blind Spot Detection
5.3 Lane Departure Warning System
5.4 Traffic Sign Recognition
5.5 Adaptive Cruise Control
5.6 Night Vision System
6. Global Advanced Driver Assistance System Market Segmentation- by Technology
6.1 LIDAR Sensor
6.2 Radar Sensor
6.3 Image Sensor
6.4 Ultrasonic Sensor
6.5 Laser Sensor
7. Global Advanced Driver Assistance System Market Segmentation by- End-use
7.1 Passenger Vehicle
7.2 Commercial Vehicle
7.2.1 Light Commercial Vehicle
7.2.2 Heavy Commercial Vehicle
8. Global Advanced Driver Assistance System Market Segmentation- by Region, Country
8.1 North America
8.1.4 Rest of North America
8.2.5 Rest of Europe
8.3 South America
8.3.3 Rest of South America
8.4 Asia Pacific
8.4.4 Rest of Asia Pacific
8.5 Rest of the World
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1 Company Profiles
9.1.1 Autoliv Inc.
188.8.131.52 Company Description
184.108.40.206 Recent Financials
220.127.116.11 Business Segments and Product Portfolio
18.104.22.168 Strategic Analysis and Key Developments
9.1.2 Texas Instruments
9.1.4 Continental AG
9.1.6 Denso Corporation
9.1.7 Panasonic Corporation
9.1.9 Tata Elxsi
9.1.10 ZF TRW
9.2 Product Mapping
9.3 Market Share Analysis
10.2 List of Tables
10.3 Expert Panel Validation
10.5 Contact Us
Try our Bundle Subscription?
✓ Dedicated Assistance for 500 Hours
✓ Upto 40% Additional Customisation
✓ Starting from Bundle of 3 Reports
✓ XLS, PPT & PDF formats