Medtronic plc launched the Garmin Health software development kit (SDK) by syncing Garmin vívofit series activity tracker data into Medtronic Care Management Services' (MCMS) remote patient monitoring platform.
PUBLISHED: [post_updated] | Available Formats
Global Wearable Medical Devices Market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
Wearable Medical Devices Market
- The Global Wearable Medical Devices Market was valued at USD xx million in 2017. The research at DMI yielded diverse opinions about the market with the global Wearable Medical Devices market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2025.
- The research also revealed that the global Wearable Medical Devices Market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
What are the Growth factors of global wearable medical Devices Market?
- The market is driven by several factors such as increasing interest in new technological smart devices, ease of use of medical devices, raising awareness towards healthy lifestyle and prevention from diseases.
- However, the high cost of devices is a constraint to the growth of wearable medical devices market.
Segmentation of the wearable devices market:
- The global wearable medical devices market is segmented by diagnostic wearable devices into Wearable Vital Signs Monitors (Wearable Heart Rate Monitors, Wearable Activity Monitors, Wearable Electrocardiographs, Others), Wearable Fetal Monitors and Obstetric Devices and Neuro-monitoring Devices (Electroencephalographs, Electromyography).
- Based on therapeutic wearable devices, the market is segmented into Wearable Pain Management Medical Devices, Glucose/Insulin Monitoring Devices, and Wearable Respiratory Therapy Devices.
- The wearable medical device market is further classified based on applications into Sports and Fitness, Remote Patient Monitoring and Home Healthcare.
- The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
Wearable devices market analysis:
- North America dominates the global wearable medical devices market. The US is expected to account for a more significant part of the North American wearable medical devices market share.
- Some of the driving factors such as increasing demand for high quality advanced diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, increasing aging population, growing prevalence of various diseases, and, development of highly innovative and interconnected healthcare apps and advanced compatible devices.
Features of this report:
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The major companies in the Wearable Medical Devices market include Apple, Inc., Fitbit, Inc., Garmin Ltd., Intel Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Lifesense Group B.V., Medtronic Plc, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and Xiaomi Technology Co., Ltd. This report gives a profile of the companies as mentioned earlier.
Key takeaways from this report:
The professional purchasing the DMI report on global sesame seeds market will be able to do the following:
- Visualize the composition of the Wearable Medical Devices market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Wearable Medical Devices market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Wearable Medical Devices market – level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Wearable Medical Devices products of all major market players.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Table of Contents
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Methodology and Scope
3.1 Research Methodology
3.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 4: Wearable Medical Devices Market- Headlines & Trends
4.1 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 5: Wearable Medical Devices – Industry Analysis
5.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
5.2 Porter 5 Forces
Chapter 6: Wearable Medical Devices – Market Segmentation Analysis
6.1 Diagnostic Wearable Devices
6.1.1 Wearable Vital Signs Monitors
22.214.171.124Wearable Activity Monitors
126.96.36.199 Wearable Electrocardiographs
188.8.131.52 Wearable Heart Rate Monitors
6.1.2 Wearable Fetal Monitors and Obstetric Devices
6.2 Therapeutic Wearable Devices
6.2.1Glucose/Insulin Monitoring Devices
6.2.2 Wearable Pain Management Medical Devices
6.2.3 Wearable Respiratory Therapy Devices
6.3 By Application
6.3.2 Remote Patient Monitoring
6.3.3 Sports and Fitness
6.4 By Region
6.4.1. North America
184.108.40.206 The USA
220.127.116.11 The UK
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
6.4.3 Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia Pacific
6.4.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
Chapter 7: Wearable Medical Devices Market – Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2 Price Trend Analysis
7.3 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
7.4 Product Benchmarking
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.2 Fitbit Inc
8.3 Apple, Inc
8.4 Intel Corporation
8.5 Garmin Ltd.
8.6 Lifesense Group B.V.
8.7 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
8.8 Koninklijke Philips N.V
8.9 Xiaomi Technology Co. Ltd.
Chapter 9: Wearable Medical Devices Market – Appendix
9.2 List of Tables
9.3 Expert Panel Validation
9.5 Contact Us