PPC Partners diversifies its portfolio by acquiring C.H. Guenther & Son, Inc. (CHG), the leader in branded and private label food products. Acquisition to bring huge synergy gains. Mc Cain, world leader in frozen french fries to acquire 49% stake in Forno de Minas, the formidable brand in Brazillian Cheese breads market. Combined entity to expand in worldwide markets....
PUBLISHED: [post_updated] | Available Formats
Global Snack Food Market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
Snack Food Market
- Global Snack Food Market was valued at USD xx million in 2018.
- Market forecast by DMI has revealed that the valuation would be xx million by 2025.
- Snack food market size is growing with a CAGR of xx% during the period (2018-2025) as per research at DMI.
Snack Food Market growth and restraints:
- The market is driven by several factors such as changing consumer lifestyle, demand for convenience and urbanization spurring market growth.
- However, market growth is restrained by increasing incidents of obesity and stringent government regulations.
Segmentation of the global snack food market:
- Global Snack Food market is segmented into the following categories:
Based on type
- Salted Snacks,
- Bakery Snacks,
- Confectionery and
- Specialty & Frozen Snacks
Based on the distribution channel,
- Specialist Retailers,
- Internet Sales,
- Super Markets/ Hyper Markets,
- Convenience Stores and
Based on Geography,
- North America,
- South America,
- The Asia Pacific and
Performance of regional markets of snack food market:
- Geographically, Europe is taking the significant share of global snack food products, followed by North America with a significant contribution from US accounting for one-third of the worldwide demand.
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region during the period (2018-2025), due to increasing demand in developing countries like India and China.
- Changing the eating habits of people in developing countries, growing urbanization are driving growth in this region.
Features of this report by DMI:
- It covers factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- This report profiles the following companies: Calbee Inc., ConAgra Foods Inc., Ferrero S.P.A., General Mills Inc., Nestle, The Kraft Heinz Company, Tohato Inc. Cadbury Schweppes Plc., Kellogg Company, PepsiCo., Hormel Foods, Sargento Foods, J&J Snack Foods, KIND, Dream Pretzels, Metro Snacks, Grupo Bimbo, and S.A.B. de C.V.
Advantages of buying this report:
The customers will be able to do the following with the help of this report:
- Visualize the composition of Snack Food in the market across each indication, regarding type and applications, highlighting the vital commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Snack Food market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for crucial Snack Food products of all major market players.
The following is the list of professionals who can derive maximum benefits out of this report ( This is just a suggestive list and not exhaustive
- Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
- Product Suppliers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Table of Contents
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Methodology and Scope
3.1 Research Methodology
3.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 4: Snack Food Market- Headlines & Trends
4.2 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 5: Snack Food – Industry Analysis
5.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
5.2 Porter 5 Forces
Chapter 6: Snack Food – Market Segmentation Analysis
6.1 By Type
6.1.1 Bakery Snacks
6.1.3 Salted Snacks
6.1.4 Specialty & Frozen Snacks
6.2 By Distribution Channels
6.2.2 Internet Sales
6.2.3 Specialist Retailers
6.2.4 Super Markets/ Hyper Markets
6.3 By Region
6.3.1. North America
188.8.131.52 The USA
184.108.40.206 The UK
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
6.3.3 Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia Pacific
6.3.4 Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6.3.5 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
Chapter 7: Snack Food Market – Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2 Key Strategies
7.3 Product Benchmarking
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1 Calbee Inc
8.2 ConAgra Foods Inc
8.3 Ferrero S.P.A
8.4 General Mills Inc
8.6 The Kraft Heinz Company
8.7 Tohato Inc. Cadbury Schweppes Plc
8.8 Kellogg Company,
8.10 Formosa Snack Food
8.11 Hormel Foods
8.12 Sargento Foods
8.13 J&J Snack Foods
Chapter 9: Snack Food Market – Appendix
9.2 List of Tables
9.3 Expert Panel Validation
9.5 Contact Us