PUBLISHED: August 14, 2018 | Available Formats
Global Renal Biomarkers Market – Size, Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
Report SummaryLast Updated On: August 14, 2018
Renal Biomarkers Market
- “The Global Renal Biomarkers Market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is forecasted to reach USD xx million by 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period (2018-2025).
Growth factors of global Renal Biomarkers Market:
- Increasing cases of kidney failures or disorders, growing prevalence of cardiac disorders, blood pressures and diabetes are majorly driving the market for global Renal Biomarkers.
- Studies reveal that 10% of the global population is affected by chronic kidney disease of which only 2 million people receive dialysis or kidney replacement treatment, thereby increases the scope for the kidney treatment market which in turn increases the demand for biomarkers.
- The global market is segmented based on Assay Platform Type, Biomarker Type, and End Users. By Type, the biomarkers are segmented as Functional Biomarker, Up-Regulated Proteins, and Others.
- Functional Biomarkers include Serum Creatinine, Serum Cystatin, and Urine Albumin, and is a larger segment with a market share of more than 50%. Vast use in various diagnosis processes, relatively less cost are mandating the growth of this segment.
- By Assay Platform type, the market is classified based on Chemiluminescent Enzyme Immunoassay (CLIA), Colorimetric Assay, Enzymatic Assay, Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), and Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LS-MS).
- By End Users, the market is segmented as Diagnostic Labs, Hospital, Outpatient Clinics, and Research Centres.
- The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
- North America is taking the lion share in the market with a market share of around 32% with a major contribution from the US, followed by Europe with a market share of approximately 21%. Growing technology in kidney treatment, high spending capacity of the population is favoring the growth in this region.
Scope of this report:
- The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
- The report profiles the following companies, which include Abbott Diagnostics, Alere Inc., Astute Medical Inc., Beckman Coulter Inc, bioMérieux SA, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Why purchase the report?
- Visualize the composition of the Renal Biomarkers market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Renal Biomarkers by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Renal Biomarkers market level 4/5 segmentation
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
- Product mapping in excel for the key Renal Biomarkers products of all major market players”
Table of ContentsLast Updated On: August 14, 2018
Chapter 1- Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 2 -Global Renal Biomarkers Market -Trends
2.1 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 3- Global Renal Biomarkers Market – Industry Analysis
3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
3.2 Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
3.3 Regulatory Analysis
Chapter 4- Global Renal Biomarkers Market – Market Analysis
4.1. Renal Biomarkers Market By Assay Platform Type
4.1.1. Chemiluminescent Enzyme Immunoassay (CLIA)
4.1.2. Colorimetric Assay
4.1.3. Enzymatic Assay
4.1.4. Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
4.1.5. Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LS-MS)
4.2. Renal Biomarkers Market- By Type
4.2.1. Functional Biomarker
4.2.2. Up-Regulated Proteins
4.3. Renal Biomarkers Market- By End Users
4.3.1. Diagnostic Labs
4.3.3. Outpatient Clinics
4.3.4. Research Centres
Chapter 5 -Global Renal Biomarkers Market – Geographical Analysis
5.1. North America
5.1.1. The USA
5.2.3. The UK
5.2.6. Rest of Europe
5.3. Asia Pacific
5.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
5.4. South America
5.4.3. Rest of South America
Chapter 6 -Global Renal Biomarkers Market – Competitive Landscape
6.1. Market Share Analysis
6.2. Key Strategies
6.3. Product Benchmarking
Chapter 7 -Global Renal Biomarkers Market -Company Profiles
7.1. Abbott Diagnostics
7.2. Alere Inc.
7.3. Astute Medical Inc.
7.4. Beckman Coulter Inc
7.5. bioMérieux SA
7.6. F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
7.7. Randox Laboratories Ltd.
7.8. Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
7.9. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Chapter 8 -Global Renal Biomarkers Market – Appendix
8.2 List of Tables
8.3 Expert Panel Validation
8.5 Contact Us